GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Savagecbmk6

1. Savagecbmk6

Boost leak problems

I replaced my intake manifold and then check engine light came on and it said I had a bad MAF sensor I changed that but I'm still getting loss of power it doesn't feel like the turbo is really hitting it makes a whistle noise when at about 2500-3000 rpm coming from intake area and also sounds...
  2. Savagecbmk6

Dumb questions brand neer

I have a Rev 9 cat-back exhaust I want to put a down pipe on it my Rev 9 is 2.5 what size down pipe would I need to get to connect those and what is a good downpipe that's not too expensive and sounds good and also will be good for when I want to tune thank you
  3. Savagecbmk6

I'm trying to figure out I have a rev9 cat back exhaust on my Mark 6 and I want to put a down...

I'm trying to figure out I have a rev9 cat back exhaust on my Mark 6 and I want to put a down pipe on it and now my Rev 9 is 2.5 what size down pipe what I need to connect them and what is a good downpipe to mix with the Rev 9 exhaust and also good for when I want to tuner to stage 1 or stage 2...
  4. Savagecbmk6

I have a 12 mk6 with 133k on it I wanted to know if I put a BOV on it would it be more probable...

I have a 12 mk6 with 133k on it I wanted to know if I put a BOV on it would it be more probable to make problems for my timing chain ??
  5. Savagecbmk6

Im new to messing with the ecu. What is the best way to get it tuned. I have a CTS turbo intake...

Im new to messing with the ecu. What is the best way to get it tuned. I have a CTS turbo intake and rev 9 exhaust no down pipe would it hurt not to have a down pipe or intercooler for the tune
  6. Savagecbmk6

Burning oil, what now?

Yea my 12 gti wit 133k miles on it is losing oil I don't think it's leaking pretty sure burning somehow . I changed the pcv valve a cple months back what else could be there problem thanks
  7. Savagecbmk6

Mk6 help

I was looking for a new wheel setup idk any good ideas for 2012mk6???
  8. Savagecbmk6

Timing Belts & Neuspeed Crank Pulley - Rough Idle After?

Hey man my mk6 is 130k miles I've been thinking about changing the timing belt it's never been changed deff has to be stretched idk thanks ?
  9. Savagecbmk6

Deprecated thread, see new one

Lmk about that turbo and are the tires good?
  10. Savagecbmk6

How do I get my exhaust to crackle

Hey how do you get the crackle and pop I have a rev 9 and it's just deeper
  11. Savagecbmk6

Load resistors fog lights

I put LED lights on my fog lights without load resistors and they work fine just throw off a code on the dash is this okay????