GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SliMbo2.5

1. S

2012 MK6 Golf Base 2.5 Manual

I have not had any of the cluster issues as mentioned but I would agree with the other folks about checking fuses, connections and grounds. The vacuum pump is known to leak but not hard to replace. I personally went with the Spulen vacuum pump delete kit and have not had any issues. Much cheaper...
  2. S

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Huh!? Well that's good to know.
  3. S

I haven't messed with any bearings on this platform yet but I've never seen any other bearings with that much movement in it.
  4. S

No , it's from my Samsung phone. I'm going to try and get a better pic of the car today anyways so we'll see if I can get it figured out with that pic.
  5. S

Yeah, not trying to fix it right now while I'm at work. I know I've posted pics in a post before but now it's an attachment and it's HUGE! :p
  6. S

Installed my new wheel/tire combo(OZ rally Terra on 235/45-17) and some Rokblokz mud flaps. Next up will be GLI slotted rotor upgrade and Tiguan springs with Koni struts. Hopefully before the snow starts flying. Edit: not sure why I can't get the pic showing in the post
  7. S

SliMbo's new 2.not as slow

Changing up my build plans for this daily driver. I was going to lower it on coilovers but these roads are just getting worse so I'm going country style. I already have the GLI brake upgrade waiting but the rest of the suspension just showed up. Tiguan springs with Koni active struts and shocks
  8. S

RNS315 coding

Looking for anyone around the Denver area that can help me code this radio to get the Bluetooth working on my mkvi.
  9. S

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

Thanks again to @aminf3 for the radio. Finally got it installed. You can also see the BFI shift knob I put in a couple weeks prior when I added the Nuespeed short shifter. Oh and don't mind the dust, I cleaned it. lol
  10. S

I ended up just pulling mine off cause the dealer I bought mine from did a shitty job fixing the headliner and the visor didn't get reattached correctly. I'll put it back on once I redo the headliner fabric, whenever that is.
  11. S

I tend see mk7 Rs and GTIs more than anything else around here. Although I did end up behind a stock mk6 4dr last night on my way home from work
  12. S

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

Got a few things done this past weekend. Oil change, Nuespeed short shifter, BFI golf ball soft knob and ECS aluminum skid plate. Oh and fileted my knuckle, so that was nice
  13. S

Hey GOLF 2.5ers, Gas Prices Eatin at Ya!

If I did more freeway driving I would definitely consider doing it. Especially around here where the speed limit going north is 75, which means everyone is doing at least 80. Like @Maxey said, when I'm around town I mostly stay in 4th unless I have a stretch of road with no lights and can just...
  14. S

FS: RNS315 nav radio with code

Shipping cost to 80640?
  15. S

Hey GOLF 2.5ers, Gas Prices Eatin at Ya!

Not sure what I was getting prior to my UM stg 1 since I got it shortly after getting the car to get rid of that stupid rev hang(manual trans). I have not messed with oil weight and have been averaging 28-30 mpg during the summer and 27-28 mpg during the winter(winter drop to be expected) with...