GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

smanierre's latest activity

• smanierre
    smanierre replied to the thread **Gun Enthusiast Thread**.
    Just got my second stamp back yesterday for the SBR portion of my new toy. Took 28 days on an e-file form 1. Slowly accruing the rest of...
  • smanierre
    Did a slightly overdue oil change this weekend. Also pulled off my o2 spacer since the code is tuned out, rather the inspector not...
  • smanierre
    smanierre replied to the thread Let's see your PC's.
    I don't have any temp monitoring on my desktop (oops) but I do on my laptop. Highest i've seen it go was ~60C, but then the fan starts...
  • smanierre
    On the rare occasions I use my computer for gaming and I open the door to leave the room, I realize how much heat it puts out.
  • smanierre
    They come pre-installed. Only thing I did for install was physically put them in and plug them in
  • smanierre
    I'll try this first. I think the ballasts may be on the bottom of the lights so it might be a bit of a project to get it all off and...
  • smanierre
    So my drivers side headlight kinda shit the bed yesterday. When I turn on the headlights it comes on just fine, but then starts...
  • smanierre
    Anyone else running a H&R front swaybar in an area where it gets cold? It's 9 degrees here today (Fahrenheit) and there was a lot of...
  • smanierre
    Just because I hate how much the term has been misused, 99% of the people (probably more) in this country don't own assault rifles. I...
  • smanierre
    I love my pi. Makes a good little makeshift NAS/torrent box. Also have it hooked up to my tv and just remote into it anytime I want to...
  • smanierre
    Damn that looks clean
  • smanierre
    Might be slightly off topic here but anyone use Arch linux? Getting a new thinkpad in tomorrow or Friday and i'm thinking of going with...
  • smanierre
    I like the suppressor height sights and the common thread size on the barrel, but in addition to being more expensive, i'd then have to...
  • smanierre
    Anyone have any experience with Canik pistols? I'm debating a TP9SF Elite Combat or a FN509 Tactical for my next one. I've heard the...
  • smanierre
    My brother has a P320 and that thing is pretty nice to shoot. Also the whole modularity thing is nice, being able to switch out frames...