GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by snobrdrdan

1. snobrdrdan

burger motorsports

Shit...I didn't know you had a MK7 too. What's stopping you from stepping up to a tune from the JB4? Just curious
  2. snobrdrdan

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I know what you mean & you're right. I've heard the 1.8T MK6 Jettas sound that way with an exhaust. You'll get some turbo whistle noises. See at the 1:04 mark here & 1:23, for example:
  3. snobrdrdan

Ricer Spotted Thread

Reminds me of this:
  4. snobrdrdan

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

"ambient lighting" is the term
  5. snobrdrdan

What did you do to your MK6 today?

That's what she said?
  6. snobrdrdan

I'm done with ECS

You would think... :rolleyes:
  7. snobrdrdan

I'm done with ECS

It was a (now defunct) APR downpipe. Yes, I know they stopped selling and making them but figured it was just a one time leftover or something They’re usually pretty accurate with their “in stock” updates too. :confused: After I asked the guy, he just said “I’m gonna go ahead and cancel the...
  8. snobrdrdan

I'm done with ECS

This goes out to ECS: I’ve never had an issue until today. A downpipe showed in stock and available, but the order (on Friday) went right to review….which I’ve never seen or had happen. I messaged them today to see what was up and they said it was an error (not available) and just straight up...
  9. snobrdrdan

3 car seats in the back of a MK7.5 (2018) GTI...how

Gotcha...yeah it doesn't make sense. Then they be kicking your seat back like Rick James: Is she over the 30lbs or too tall, and how old btw? Just curious