GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sparky589

1. Sparky589

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Speaking as primarily a lurker on this thread, I actually appreciate the work cb1 is putting in. It's legitimately a good resource to synthesize current events going on in and around the Ukranian conflict. I don't click through on everything, but it's nice getting up to date snapshots on what's...
  2. Sparky589

Interestingly the great limiting factor at the moment is less funding, and more just the inability of industry to supply the quantities requested by Ukraine. We've sent over about a third of our inventory of Javelin's and a quarter of our Stinger's. I know we're all sick and tired of hearing...
  3. Sparky589

Given how Russian money was instrumental in keeping him afloat once domestic instructions wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole, one only wonders how much he would have actively worked to undermine the sanctioning effort aimed at Russia.
  4. Sparky589

Can we seriously get this discussion moved to a different thread? Corpin's original post of this thread said, and I quote: 1. bullshit conspiracy theories and political rhetoric can stay in the appropriate thread. 2. only post verified information coming out of the war zone, or light...
  5. Sparky589

In an interesting bit of news, we now have more documented losses of Russian equipment than the number of Russian servicemen killed (according to the Kremlin). Do recommend both the site and associated twitter of the equipment losses for both sides of the conflict. As of now it's our most...
  6. Sparky589

Sure, go ahead and throw a bunch of skinheads into the Russian meatgrinder. Easy to pass judgement when you don't have the world's second most powerful military bearing down on you claiming your right to exist as a nation is fundamentally void. Especially when you currently have said country...
  7. Sparky589

If far right wing militias were grounds for NATO dismissal what the hell is the U.S doing in the alliance. Ukraine is the only country in the history of the world outside of Israel to have a their prime minister and president both be jewish. If it really was a 'Nazi' state like Putin would have...
  8. Sparky589

^^^^^^^^^^^ That's been one major gripe of mine surrounding this narrative. It's valid to highlight how the expansion of NATO membership into the former Eastern Bloc has been seen as a borderline existential threat by Russia to its security, thus explaining their actions. Yet at the same time...
  9. Sparky589

A lightly damaged T-80BVM captured by Ukranian forces. Of note, check the explosive reactive armor bricks stored in the passenger footwell. This is actually a rather important intelligence coup if it makes it to the west, this style ERA is what's plastered on the cream of the crop of Russia's...
  10. Sparky589

They began as fast as could realistically be implemented given that there was no universal consensus within the broader EU/US prior to the invasion on the scale of the sanction regime. Russia invaded after trading hours on a Thursday. By the start of the next week, Russia is effectively the same...
  11. Sparky589

I disagree, unilateral sanction action by the US prior to the invasion would have given Russia international cover in the invasion as painting the states as having taken the first international 'shot' over Ukraine. Feed into Russia's bullshit narrative of the US as an aggressor and likely would...
  12. Sparky589

Anybody a video game junkie?

Honestly the worse part of building a PC for me was slotting into the pcie slots and tightening down the cpu cooler. I know the components are fine, but I couldn't help but feel like I was breaking my hardware with how much force you sometimes need to get these things to seat properly lol.
  13. Sparky589

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Rule of thumb is that you're as good as you're gonna get two weeks after your final dose of vaccine. Phizer will get you to ~85% 28 days after the first jab, and ~94% 14 days after the second. Past that just follow whatever local ordinance has on masks. If you're inviting buddies over and you...
  14. Sparky589

Anybody a video game junkie?

Same! Was blown away with it back when I first played it back in 2017. Honestly one of my favorite games of the entire generation.