GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Stanielz

1. Stanielz

FS: 09 MKV TSI DSG k04

Located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. For sale is my 2009 Black MKV DSG (direct shift gearbox) with 35,000 miles. Everything was installed by a certified AWE tuner. Go to www.awe-tuning.com for more info on the k04 turbo kit. The only factory options it has are siliding sunroof and premium...
  2. Stanielz

GIAC k04 dyno re-do

Did some logs to fix timing issues (misfires) ive had since my last dyno I posted. I troubleshot it down to coil packs. So I went ahead and replaced them and got some NGK spark plugs. Mods: 2.5 AWE turbo back exhaust, AWE K04 Kit, AWE CCB intake, AWE Turbo outlet pipe, S3 intercooler, Koni...
  3. Stanielz

another 50-100 GIAC

http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz347/stanielz1/car/?action=view&current=IMG_0548.mp4 replaced some spark plugs and a bad coil pack :P this is running GIAC k04 high output file on AWE k04 kit, pretty awesome. car still isn't surging/blown up according to logs. took first at last SCCA...
  4. Stanielz

New GIAC k04 file dyno

I dynod 310 HP and 328 torque on the new GIAC k04 file. I dynod 295 hp and 289 torque on the APR k04 file. gains are as much as 40 HP and 40 torque in the power band. all numbers are to the wheels. GIAC run in black, APR in green. (except for last one just showing giac hp/tq) My...
  5. Stanielz

Front sway bar downsides?

are there any front sway bar downsides? i know BSH only sells the rear, but some companys sell both. also i've heard of a couple of people ONLY doing the rear sway bar. something about the front sway bar(after marker) counteracting something in a (possible) bad way. anyone know why =/? im...
  6. Stanielz

sad supra video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgWBNe7s51U i saw this and got sad =[. just wanted to share it with everyone.
  7. Stanielz

Traction Bars

anyone know if they are made for the gti =/? i cant find any.
  8. Stanielz

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

awesome, i was waiting for this. i will now buy the app :P.
  9. Stanielz

Week with APR tuned KO4

first off let me say that ive spent the last few months going crazy. I didn't know if my car was running right. I didn't know if it was my tune or something physically wrong with my car. I ran hours of logs. Adjusted my waste gate. My local dealer did everything he could, meeting with me at 9pm...
  10. Stanielz

Does my car just suck?

Does my car just suck? **UPDATED** so i have a 2.5 tbe, intake, outlet pipe, s3 intercooler, k04, DSG on that graph i dynod at 233hp/228 torque. at stage 2 with intake/exahust so whats the deal, does my car just straight up suck or whats the deal. its NOT the tune because ive tried...
  11. Stanielz

AWE intake part help

i lost one of those little rubber gaskets during removal/intallation its not that big of a deal but it bugs the hell out of me. is that part specific to the intake or is it an OEM part? ive googled and googled and no luck. does anyone know how i'd be able to buy it? would AWE sell me the...