1. Strange Mud

Electric Mini-quad build for m(e)y son

N, I know you fix stuff...want to move to CT? J
  2. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

#waffle251 3/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩 🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 πŸ”₯ streak: 1 wafflegame.net
  3. Strange Mud

I hate people…

when I lived in suburbia the back yard had a solid 8' fence. One year the house behind me was leased to college kids from local school. I was in back yard when a beer bottle was tossed over. I threw it back hard enough to hit their house. Never happened again. Except for that one incident...
  4. Strange Mud

CSB 2: All Bullshidding Aside, Wishing All Florida Bros The Best Of Luck With Hurricane Ian

Too soon to ask if you are going to part out your car?
  5. Strange Mud

CSB 2: All Bullshidding Aside, Wishing All Florida Bros The Best Of Luck With Hurricane Ian

there is a free row boat on my way home. I am going to ask Mrs Mud if she wants it as a planter
  6. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 466 5/6 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  7. Strange Mud

I hate people…

I am going to give him a pass because he took the bag for picking up after his dog.
  8. Strange Mud

I hate people…

stole your paper?
  9. Strange Mud

heard on NPR some fireman/emerg coordinator from FL urging evacuation. He suggested going to a friends house if possible. Something along the lines of "Shelters are like life boats, don't think the accommodations will be like a cruise ship"
  10. Strange Mud

you got kettle chips as a kid? baller
  11. Strange Mud

it's been a long time since "dates" only cost $3
  12. Strange Mud

try waving your hands around when saying it
  13. Strange Mud

Much like GTI's spaghetti map, this thing is all over the place. I forgot to comment on that. Somewhere a wife is glad her husband didn't take a Sharpie to one of her plates for a laugh
  14. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Daily Quordle 246 4️⃣6️⃣ 7️⃣5️⃣ quordle.com ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛