GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by T is for TURBO

1. T is for TURBO

Recent Purchase thread....

Finally getting rid of that wheel gap! And a Christmas gift for my dad (which means a Christmas gift for my self because I'll use them just as often)
  2. T is for TURBO

Subie or Mitsu (now with HUGE PEEKS from NEEK)

Mitsu. They look better Perform better A hundred billion times easier to work on. 4G63s are stout as fuck. 1000+hp on stock crank? No problem. Going back to the DSM era, tuning them is easy as hell. I can practically do it with my eyes closed.
  3. T is for TURBO

MKVI GTI 6 Speed Manual Clutch Replacement DIY

At about 17,000 miles I decided to get a tune on my car. I chose APR (stage 1) because there was a shop that was between my house and work, and nothing else for close to 100 miles. Well, after about 600 miles, I went to pass someone on the freeway and I noticed my clutch started to slip. I...
  4. T is for TURBO

Recent Purchase thread....

Stage 1 tune was simply too much for my stock clutch, so I picked up a South Bend Stg II daily. The south bend clutch I have in my DSM sold me on this decision. Huge thanks to Nathan Conrad at HSTuning for getting this clutch to me ASAP. Seriously, it took like 3 days. I was waiting 34 days...
  5. T is for TURBO

Windows 8 Discussion

I love skydrive. It's great!
  6. T is for TURBO

Windows 8 Discussion

I've been using Windows 8 on my tablet since it was released. I really only use the tablet for tuning my car, since it's small and I don't need a mouse or keyboard, so my experience with it is a little limited. However I don't have any problems with it. It's stable and boots FAST as hell...
  7. T is for TURBO

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 Dyno Test

At the expense of your man card :laugh: I kid I kid...
  8. T is for TURBO

On my other car, I don't hit full boost (25psi) until 4,200, so power below that is.... well... meh. But when it hits, it hits hard and holds well and hard to 8k easily. The sound up top makes me nearly cream my pants every time. However that instant kick in the ass I remember from driving my...
  9. T is for TURBO

I like 8,500rpm rev limits though :D
  10. T is for TURBO

Probably a bunch of useless crap than is not needed... Why? Because German.
  11. T is for TURBO

The power to weight is impressive. The power per liter is not. People were making that kind of power out of 350s years ago with carburetors and old tech.
  12. T is for TURBO

I find the 1M to be impressive. But that's not my point. I never said I didn't find the car impressive at all, just not as much as everyone else. And mainly, I don't find the power output terribly impressive coming from a huge 6.2L. Have I ever driven one? no. But I have been around plenty...