GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tehred5pade

1. T

ABS issues... please help (logs included)

my abs is always kicking around. i might just roll with the crap until it gets a lot worse. i just need it to last another year to tear and half till the cybertruck comes out. i leave out of country for half a year in about 2mons too. my wife can just drive our other car. im fed up with this car...
  2. T

i tried looking for one. i cant find anything. can you give a part number?
  3. T

i didnt read for codes before i replaced parts. however, all the lights on the dash was on and was doing the exact same thing. could you link me to an abs module. i look on amazon, ecs, etc and cant find one to maybe by. i might try and look into the rear hub assembly and sensor again... maybe...
  4. T

2012 vw cc with 150k miles. i replaced wheel speed sensors on all 4 corners, wheel bearing and hub assemblies on all 4, and replaced the pads and rotors on all 4. still having issues. ill leave in all the errors regardless. i tried clearing them and these came back. thanks in advance Car...
  5. T

Rear main seal thoughts

I just finished my timing chain tensioner crap and now I'm seeing a leak from the transmission side of things. I jacked the car up and saw oil on the down pipe, so maybe turbo but 1 photo makes me think seal. At the bottom of the mounting point in the transmission and engine, the weep hole, it's...