GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by thegave

1. T

Best Sway Bars for Golf R

Sorry to necro this but I thought the front bar brackets could not be disassembled/serviced. Is that only limited to the GTI?
  2. T

Integrated Engineering Powerlink v3

Got the new Integrated Engineering flashing tool today (Powerlink v3). It is superbly well made and pretty hefty for its size. The housing is solid billet. The new Powerlink allows you to flash any tune that you have purchased, although the credit system is a little weird. You do...
  3. T

BNIP 128GB SD card

BNIP PNY 128GB Elite Performance SD card Class U1. According to the internet they are like $60-$70 new so I will ship for $50. Bought it without thinking to check whether the RNS-315 can read it. It cannot.
  4. T

WTB: Titanium black glovebox

Looking to buy a spare titan black glovebox. HMU
  5. T

Fender rolling Nor-Cal East Bay Area?

Anyone know someone that can hook me up? I only need the fronts done; I assume there's not actually anything to roll at the rear because I don't feel a lip or anything..
  6. T

Anyone want Thunderhill track day 5/7-8

I signed up for Hooked on Driving's track days at Thunderhill this coming Thursday and Friday (5/7-8) but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. Would anyone like to go in my place for either or both days? I'm signed up for the A/beginners/coached group on both days. Thursday is...
  7. T

Anyone want Thunderhill track day 5/7-8

I signed up for Hooked on Driving's track days at Thunderhill this coming Thursday and Friday (5/7-8) but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. Would anyone like to go in my place for either or both days? I'm signed up for the A/beginners/coached group on both days. Thursday is...
  8. T

Girl has to poop in class...see what happens.

Please say you're banging her.
  9. T

Its your duty as an American to go see The Interview

Pineapple Express sucked so hard.
  10. T

Word Association Game #2

Privilege
  11. T

VW meet up

Kinda curious why jenndub started like 6 threads across different subforums about meetups?
  12. T

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Focus on the good things.
  13. T

**Poll**What you look like? **selfie thread**

OMG shhhh don't let nuggs see this thread or he'll implode. She was cute. But also, bullshit he's 132lb. Unless his skeleton is made of carbon fiber.
  14. T

I can't even get a reply on OKC so I am just stuck wallowing in self pity on car forums. You need to be grateful for what you can get and open your eyes to the opportunities that present themselves.
  15. T

Sorry I call bs. How are you getting dates???