GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tkelly0727

1. T

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FS: VMR V701 in hyper silver 18x8.5 ET 45 Dont have any pictures, but they are in fair condition. 2 wheels have curb and one have bad curb on the inside. All has rock chips from daily driving. No cracks, bends and all hold air. Mounted on 225/40/18 indy500 with TPMS sensor but need new tires...
  2. T

VWR or H&R

i like them alot, i do wish i went with the 4door dsg spring. My area have bad roads and being low got old. After that first setup i went with koni coilovers(swapped the springs with hyperco/eiback esr linear springs) that was great wished i kept that. Then swapped back to original koni springs...
  3. T

VWR or H&R

Super old, but been through a few setups after that and now i came back to the koni yellows paired with VW Driver Gear springs for (MT) im 4door dsg
  4. T

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FS: XLR8 engine and transmission mount $200, buyers pay shipping Ive decided to go another route. Mostly due to NVM ( happens when you share cause with the wife). Anyways they have about 500miles on them and have replacement grade 8 bolts that replace the stock TTY bolts. Note: these are just...
  5. T

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Do you have the stock RSB or an aftermarket RSB. Most aftermarket RSB using Polyurethane brushing than needs to be grease every X amount of miles, with H&R being an exception they use teflon lined brushing (no grease required). May want to check those out.
  6. T

IE k04 software discussion?

Yes, its been the only k04 tune iv tried. I dont have any interest in trying other tune. I love IE products and their customer services is Too notch
  7. T

Yes, before i was cobb/stratified before going k04. Then made the switch to IE stage 2 and have no regrets and im happier with the tune.
  8. T

Yes, IE recommendations running the stock bar sensor no need for the 3 bar. Im running their k04 as well and ngk 2667 @.24. I have no issue with their tune.
  9. T

Thats what i was thinking as well, stopping at stage 2. But i ultimately decided to upgrade to a k04 and i regret not doing it sooner, World of a difference. And those numbers are at the crank. Your probably around 230/240whp and 280/290 wtq. Unitronic is on the lower end of the OTS tunes...
  10. T

DG springs

That's a really nice ride height! What size tires are you running?
  11. T

DG springs

Cool thanks, iirc my front measurements were a tad under 25"ftg in the front and around 25 1/4 or 1/2 in the rear. Just scraping while taking tuns and there a dip. Maybe an alignment will help with that a little. Im also downgrading from 18x8.5 et45 225/40 to 17x8 et45 either in 225/45 or...
  12. T

DG springs

Is there anyone running DG springs specifically the 4dr MT version on a 4dr DSG? Trying to see FTG measurements or pictures.
  13. T

Yes, he check the cracking pressure and made sure it was set to oem specs
  14. T

I would! I got mine done by ruben at socal porting in Nuevo,CA as well as a PTP blanket as well. I love mine with IE K04 tune. 300 miles in and installed with 139k on the clock.
  15. T

FS: Cobb Tuning Turboback Exhaust System

Would you split?