GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by toothofwar

1. toothofwar

Any here into retro gaming?

I built a retropie with a raspberry pie 3b+. This is what I used I love the old metroid games. But Killer Instinct is the favorite !!!!!
  2. toothofwar

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Now that.......that's awesome !!!!!!!
  3. toothofwar

The Official Mayo Containment Thread

Also Miracle Whip Is the king of sammaches
  4. toothofwar

The Official Mayo Containment Thread

Real Mayonnaise = equal parts rotten egg whites and vinegar . Change my mind!
  5. toothofwar

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

So basically if we have a $4k gaming rig just collecting dust it could pay for itself in just one year with this one simple trick? Banks will hate this!
  6. toothofwar

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

So I sold the FN FiveseveN today. In its place I now have a Sig p320xf. I had some cash left over from the sale so I also picked up a Charles Daily n4s simi auto bullpup shotgun. Ready to try them out this weekend.
  7. toothofwar

Same as the 5.7x28. It's been a long time since I have seen any for sale.
  8. toothofwar

For around 1k you can get an F1 firearms ar15. Mine had the wylde barrel for 5.56 and .223. Stainless also. Mlok full length hand guard and all magpul furniture. I've only fired around 100 rounds through it so far but that trigger pull is butter!
  9. toothofwar

You are looking for the DP12 shotgun. They look like a fun gun. Never shot one though.
  10. toothofwar

The original ksg only has one barrel and one firing pin. It has 2 magazine tubes under the single barrel that the selector is for.
  11. toothofwar

Check your passwords people!

The problem is, when you check the profile everything seams legitimate. Mainly because the original owners of the account is legitimate. I'm literally getting cussed in my pm now due to calling out one. He almost got me for a good amount due to looking so real. The only way I figured it out was...
  12. toothofwar

Check your passwords people!

In the past 24 hours I have found a multitude of legitimate Accounts that are hacked and are selling items. Just a friendly PSA for everyone to check, or better yet change your passwords For this site. These scammers are breaking into longstanding legitimate accounts and posting bogus stuff for...
  13. toothofwar

I've sent hundreds of rounds down range with zero problems . It actually feels really nice. With it only being 20 someodd inches long it feels right when rounding corners . With a laser, sight, and a foregrip, it is a completely new animal. If one was to get it I would highly recommend the...