GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by toothofwar

1. toothofwar

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

I'm not going to lie, I just donkey laughed out loud and my coworkers are now looking at me like I have 3 heads. That is priceless.
  2. toothofwar

Assault Weapons Ban Bill

This is for the ar pistol platform. The magazine Is not in the pistol grip, but in front of. The purpose Is to limit a pistol to a standard style and anything else needs to be a 16" barrel rifle. This part of the bill will outlaw ar pistols, ak pistols and all pcc that is classified as a pistol...
  3. toothofwar

Assault Weapons Ban Bill

Utopian as in some of the strictest gun laws outside of California, yet one of the highest violent gun crime rates in the United States? Or utopian as in more relaxed on the drug laws. I am all for pot being legal, but meth is death sentence. Even if you get clean, your body is wrecked and...
  4. toothofwar

Assault Weapons Ban Bill

Man meth is so rampant around where I live. It would be so nice if it was illegal so no one could have meth.......... Oh. Wait.........
  5. toothofwar

CSB 2: Forum Triscuit Enthisiasts/Supporters Asked To Self Identify, Totally Unrelated To Any Future Bans That Occur

I actually Liked atl. Dallas ft worth on the other hand......
  6. toothofwar

CSB 2: Forum Triscuit Enthisiasts/Supporters Asked To Self Identify, Totally Unrelated To Any Future Bans That Occur

Elephant Toes.... They are American Force wheels. About $6k if I remember correctly. My nephew had some on his clapped out duramax last year. I have to say I do love them.
  7. toothofwar

Yall are missing the best breakfast fast food of all time. Dairy Queen has the best biscuits and gravy put on the planet. 12/10 would recommend .
  8. toothofwar

Admins must be at it again. New posts is down yet again. Let's see what crap is added this time.