GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by torga

1. torga

CSB 2: This Week's Special - Docking Stations Discussion

Another friend of mine recently picked up a GFX50S. It. Is. Magic. He was already an excellent photographer and his shots have really leveled up. There is so much more depth to them. Hugely expensive system, though. Some of the GFX lenses cost more than some of the high-end crop sensor cameras...
  2. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

ooh juicy, where they at? I haven't seen those
  3. torga

I'm very, very interested in trying my hand with medium format, but the cost of entry is so high!! My friend has a Mamiya RZ67 that I've gotten to use a few times, it's such an experience. Med-format has such a special magic to it.
  4. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

Also, just to stir the pot just a lil bit. "Leclerc was sensible while Max wasn't."
  5. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

I'm so glad Sainz stuck up for himself at the SC restart. "uhhh Sainz, we need to you give a 10 car gap to Leclerc" "no, I am under pressure too Hamilton is right behind. Stop inventing" and the fuckin madman goes on to win the race. "do you like my pace? do you like it?" 😏 VAMOSSSSS...
  6. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

#Heardle #130 πŸ”‰β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬œοΈβ¬œοΈβ¬œοΈβ¬œοΈ https://www.heardle.app Framed #116 πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ https://framed.wtf
  7. torga

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 381 3/6 β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 And from the long weekend. Wordle 380 4/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordle 379 4/6 πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordle 378 5/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  8. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

Fantastic last few laps, WOW!
  9. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

Between Piquet's slur and Eccelstone wanted to lick Putin's taint or whatever it is he said, yikes. Didn't Jackie Stewart say some dumb shit recently too?
  10. torga

I've never tried Arby's in my life. A few years ago, I resolved myself to finally try it. Walked into an Arby's and it was dead -- empty drive thru, empty dining area. I thought no one was working until I noticed someone way in the back doing some cleaning. I called out "hello!" and they paused...
  11. torga

Amazing. https://www.thedrive.com/news/police-evacuate-apartment-complex-over-audi-belt-tensioner-mistaken-for-a-bomb
  12. torga

There was nothing behind those eyes; no soul, no remorse. It was a thousand island stare.
  13. torga

when garage sale?? :unsure: From a financial standpoint, I'm glad I learned photography on digital first -- it helps me make fewer mistakes on film which is very much appreciated when rolls are $8-12 and dev/scan is $20 in my area. My main film camera is incredibly efficient with a roll too...
  14. torga

2022 Formula 1 Season

Williams is putting in the WORK, wowza