GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tsi_God

1. Tsi_God

ISO Enkei RPF1 SoFlo

Hmm, not sure if they’ll clear up front, running an ecstuning bbk
  2. Tsi_God

ISO Enkei RPF1 SoFlo

Preferably 18x8 et +35 but what do you have?
  3. Tsi_God

ISO Enkei RPF1 SoFlo

Title says it all. Anyone in the Central FL or SoFlo area selling a set of rpf1’s please contact me, thanks.
  4. Tsi_God

Rattle when coming to stop and during coldstart

No, this doesn’t sound the same. I ended up putting a quarter of a bottle of dsg fluid in and slapped a dsg tune on and haven’t heard it as much since. The only way I hear it now is when I’m backing up my driveway (which is inclined). That and a little slippage between shifts from 3-4 and 4-5 is...
  5. Tsi_God

WTB Carbon Steel Grey Fuel Door

Anyone have one of these laying around? Thanks!
  6. Tsi_God

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Welp rear wheel bearings are shot. Thought it might’ve been a small screw in the tire at first because it wasn’t a constant grinding sound, sounded like a small pop once every rotation, but after jacking up the car and spinning the wheel it was pretty obvious.
  7. Tsi_God

Ricer Spotted Thread

Poor s2k... these hondas get beat to hell.. so unfortunate.
  8. Tsi_God

dsg rattle at low speeds?

It’s only a short term solution to the problem though. I would get your dmf checked out or replaced.
  9. Tsi_God

I’d say about a fifth of a liter maybe less.
  10. Tsi_God

I’ve heard this from mine but haven’t in a while. I think what I did to remedy the issue was add a small amount of dsg fluid, which was probably a few months ago. Right now I’m starting to have mech issues; sloppy shifts and the clutch still engaged while stopped.
  11. Tsi_God

What supporting mods do I need for a k04 turbo?

The gt28 and gt30 are a couple worth mentioning. The thing is ur list will get lengthy as you will need to beef up your motor. Gets pretty pricey. But ko4 is definitely the bang for your buck. You’ll be able to beat most of the baseline v8’s.
  12. Tsi_God

What supporting mods do I need for a k04 turbo?

+1 on bigger turbo. Not gonna lie I regret going ko4, it left me wanting more! The ko4 is amazing though. As for mods I most certainly recommend an aftermarket intercooler. Also a dsg trans tune.
  13. Tsi_God

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

Running a Unitronic intercooler and couldn’t be happier. Apr is another stock location ic worth mentioning. But I’d say Wagner has probably the best ic, but it would be overkill.
  14. Tsi_God

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

+1 Stock Intercooler is not good at all. The whole point of the intercooler is to decrease heat soak which the stock intercooler isn’t capable of doing when you’re stage 2 and up. I’m with Jay on this one, any upgraded stock location intercooler are great. If you’re looking for a front mounted...
  15. Tsi_God

What did you do to your MK6 today?

after finally having enough time, I am pleased to announce the fluidampr is finally on boys!!!