GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by Tsi_God

1. Tsi_God

Looking for good intake for my mk6 gti

Unitronic gets my vote 👍🏼
  2. Tsi_God

upgrading stock turbo to CTS K04 turbo

The apr ko4 kit also comes with software. The ie and hpa do not.
  3. Tsi_God

I don’t think it matters which ko4 u choose, just the tune. I’m currently using the unitronic stage 2+ software along with the unitronic stage 2 tcu tune and couldn’t be happier. Seeing as u r apr tuned I would go for that kit, I believe apr has a loyalty program or something and I hear their...
  4. Tsi_God

Apr, Hpa, and IE are some manufacturers that I would look into. I would double check to see if they’re in stock though.
  5. Tsi_God

Would I buy it knowing what I know now, probably not. It was a HUGE headache trying to fit this thing on. Am I happy with the end result? Definitely! But I would recommend buying a different kit unless you want to take your chances with the cts kit. I’ve never had a problem with cts until...
  6. Tsi_God

Longer drives GTI is jerking/jolting

I think it would be a good idea to get a vagcom. Thinking about it now, loss of power is definitely not a dsg issue. It could be as easy as spark plugs. I would invest in a vagcom and take a look at the spark plugs. Some pictures perhaps? Good luck man!
  7. Tsi_God

Interesting seems a little early for it to go if it is that. But all depending how the previous owner treated it, it’s possible. All shifting characteristics have to do with the mech unit.
  8. Tsi_God

Sounds like a mechatronics problem. Heat eats the unit up quickly. I would definitely recommend taking it to a VW dealership. What’s the mileage on your vehicle?
  9. Tsi_God

quick oil leak questions

I agree. This is the whole point of these forums, to experiment and improve.
  10. Tsi_God

quick oil leak questions

I think I might be in the market for one of these. Starting to find a little bit of oil dripping down to the passenger side of the oil pan. My guess is the seal is starting to go on the cover. Now this says its for a tfsi engine. Will it also work on a tsi?
  11. Tsi_God

WHAT IS THIS NOISE!? PLEASE HELP.

Personally I don’t think it’s the pcv based on those codes. It’s pretty likely to be the manifold. As for the that sound I’m unsure of. Maybe check the hose that connects from the pcv to the intake?
  12. Tsi_God

The black round cover next to your coil packs with clips all the way around, take that off to check if the diaphragm is torn. Any word on replacing the intake manifold?
  13. Tsi_God

A small amount of oil residue is fine, that’s normal. Now if you have large amount of oil leaking from that intercooler hose then it’ll be a problem. Just make sure you’re hoses are tight and make sure the intercooler coupler gasket is on correctly.
  14. Tsi_God

Cts ko4 wont fit! Help!

So I decided to do a pull from 3rd to 4th last night and holy shit! This ko4 is no joke, I was shaking from excitement 😂
  15. Tsi_God

Cts ko4 wont fit! Help!

I snagged the slightly more expensive option. Damn, so how do I know they didn’t switch up the turbos on me. The only reason why I snagged a cts kit is because unitronic isn’t selling their’s anymore.