GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by usefulidiot

1. usefulidiot

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

Thanks Vin. Car felt amazing being back on good rubber with stiff sidewalls.
  2. usefulidiot

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Tire/rim switchover, oil change with Liqui Molygen, coolant flush, and apparently allowed within 10 feet of a taped off quarantined play structure
  3. usefulidiot

Tire/rim switchover, oil change with Liqui Molygen; Coolant flush
  4. usefulidiot

Thanks for checking Vinnie
  5. usefulidiot

I'd be down for sure....not a facebooker though..Guelph eh...will he ship if you don't mind asking?
  6. usefulidiot

Looks great dude...where'd ya find it...kijiji? I'm always looking for one to pop up...I know MLue(Mark) was looking for one to do a mold of for a carbon fibre application if I recall.
  7. usefulidiot

Got around to installing a new passenger fog light housing and LED 9006's as well. The fogs match the LED headlights and DRL's perfectly. Also - licence plate LED's....you've all seen it 1000 times before...here's 1 more:cool: *The LED headlights aren't that washed out in person....pouring...
  8. usefulidiot

Very intrigued by this. I live in Central Ontario Canada....I live in a city of 80k folks, and the city uses salt...however every municipality around me is rural and still uses rock and boulders to sand....oh and the bugs in the spring are stupid as this area is land of a billion small lakes...
  9. usefulidiot

You look at what folks are doing in Resto Mods, using period materials and fun cloth inserts that are purpose built and tested on interiors like the stuff from Singer & Icon. I'd love to have the option to personalize with something that suits the heritage of the brand and honours my taste...
  10. usefulidiot

I see the symmetry in your grill(s )....it's a clean aesthetic flowing from the the upper grill down....and the I see what you mean about the visual break with the horizontal lines around the fogs. Great photography as well in all of your posts sir! So many $100 dollar parts yelling at me to...
  11. usefulidiot

File this under......why on earth wasn't this done/available from VW from the get go....love it!!!!
  12. usefulidiot

Wow...I just checked our dollar:confused: not bad..38 is 50 cdn. I was buying the German Castrol at Canadian Tire for years because it would go on sale for $32 Cdn for 5L. They’re not carrying the German Castrol anymore. Decided to look at the marketplace. I heard from a VW source that VW...
  13. usefulidiot

I haven’t had a chance to put them in yet ... here’s the LINK. I like that. I want that lower grill insert...wonder if there’s honeycomb plug and play for our bumper....could do some black wrap between the inserts in the middle, are they the same fog lights as ours?. I can’t run a spitter at...
  14. usefulidiot

Soooorrry?, I’m north of the border. I paid $57 Canadian for Liqui Moly 5w40 Molygen.....so like what.... $23.76 US? It’s on Amazon Canada for $65 I’m not sure what you guys/gals pay as a whole for oil or if it fluctuates by state?‍♂️
  15. usefulidiot

Castrol Edge Euro formula - Canada Edition

Apparently they’ve partnered. Yeah...I remember a bunch of Mobil 1 on sale at CT over the last couple of weeks.