GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by v1nn1e

1. v1nn1e

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

So my automatic transmission issues has been resolved, thanks to Mark, my mechanic and I were able to find the transmission hardness with couple wires that were barely attached to connector. Once we rewired the connector, everything is back to normal 😁
  2. v1nn1e

Thanks for the reply. Any ideas where the hardness is located, Im guessing u meant inside the transmission pan or outside?
  3. v1nn1e

Also, transmission not looking so good, auto tran 😭 hard jolt into R, D, upshifts from 1st, 2nd, 3rd hesitates for a half second, any insights would be greatly appreciated 👍
  4. v1nn1e

New lip or diffuser is on 😏
  5. v1nn1e

Did a few things today. I got some new wheels for the summer, off a mk7.5 GTI; installed new H7 HID bulbs for the headlight, had to take off the front bumper, that was a pain in the ass. A new front lip is also on the way.😁
  6. v1nn1e

Bike looks mint!! 2 wheels down brother
  7. v1nn1e

It's been awhile, hope y'all doing well. Got my newish ride from the storage yesterday. I started riding on two wheels since Oct. of last year😁
  8. v1nn1e

Fake stickers😅 only blue for the foodwell
  9. v1nn1e

Saturday wires tuck, and some Dollarama special foot well lights 😂😉👌
  10. v1nn1e

312mm Zimmerman cross drilled rotors for the front, Zimmerman blank rotors for the rear, and Akebono Euro pads all around 👌. Fresh oem Dot 4 brake oil. Here is to another 4 years, cheers👌
  11. v1nn1e

Im not sure, haven't look into that yet. Passat b6 arms are about $150-$200, with other parts and labor, $800-1000, I'm guessing.
  12. v1nn1e

C$ 24.93 30%OFF | ZIQIAO for VW Scirocco CC Golf 6 2010 2011 2012 Polo Hatchback Magotan 2011 2012 2013 Rear View Camera HS051 https://a.aliexpress.com/_msiNWM8
  13. v1nn1e

Finally hooked up a rear backup camera 👌