GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by visceralsoup

1. visceralsoup

TTE420 vs Big turbo cars

A little freeway fun after our dyno day. mk5 GLI dsg gtx3071 built motor on Frank Mabo tuned e30 424whp mk7R 6mt boss600 UM tuned 91 octane 458whp Camera Car- mk6R tte420 Frank Mabo tuned e30 455 whp (dyno numbers were with e40 and meth. only running e30 here) all cars dyno'd right before...
  2. visceralsoup

Golf R coilovers

ST Suspension golf R coilovers. 20k miles. Swapped out for Airlift 3p. $450
  3. visceralsoup

WTB fuel components

looking for fueling upgrades for my 6r. rs3 injectors, dw65v, 165bar fpv, torqbyte pm3
  4. visceralsoup

tte420 supporting hardware

So, finally had a little extra coin to pick up a tte420 (yes i wanted the 480 but fml). I tried contacting United Motorsport about what supporting hardware I need, but that was met with no response. I see a lot of guys recommending rs4 fprv and injectors but a lot of guys on the other side...
  5. visceralsoup

WTB: Dash cubby

Looking to buy dash cubby for mk6 golf. Thanks.
  6. visceralsoup

WTB CW PASSENGER FENDER

Like the title says. Looking for a clean candy white passenger fender for my Golf. Any of you tdi buyback guys willing to trade for mine? Has a few little dents. Cash on top of course. Help a brotha out!
  7. visceralsoup

NEW custom Golf R catch can setup

Never been used Custom cube catch can with red horse 90° -10 fittings. Braided stainless hose (6ft) Spulen catch can adapter with fragola 45° -10 fittings. Over $300 in parts here. Asking $200
  8. visceralsoup

Looking for a trashed k04

If anyone has a bad k04 they want to get rid of, let me know.
  9. visceralsoup

Drivetrain shudder back.

Once again, I'm getting a very noticeable and harsh shudder whenever press on the accelerator and when I release the accelerator. I can't figure out what it is. I have torque solution engine and dogbone mounts as well as new LCA bushings. Anyone have an idea of what could be causing this?
  10. visceralsoup

WTB golf R TOP and throttle pipe

Looking for TOP and throttle pipe for my 6R. Aftermarket only. Thanks.
  11. visceralsoup

VCDS VIRTUAL DYNO

Read up a bit on this and decided to try it myself. http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/ http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28188 Excel generated dyno Dynapack FWD only Not bad right??? Note that the dynapack run (corrected) was in an 80° shop with no fan. VCDS log was...
  12. visceralsoup

UM GOLF R VS....

Had a few runs with some other VWs mk7 GTI dsg- giac stage 2 race file Mk6 R- APR stage 2+ 93 octane Mk7 GTI 6mt- is38 eurodyne 91 octane Camera car is my MK6 R- Um stage 2 91 octane https://youtu.be/fEJzY9v4tYk
  13. visceralsoup

WTB Golf R TOP and charge pipe

Prefer CTS or Neuspeed but will consider others before I buy new.
  14. visceralsoup

Drivetrain shudder

Hey guys, just recently encountered a weird problem. I was doing a couple pulls in my R and when I no lift shifted 3-4 I got a loud thud/shudder upon shifting. This is the first time the car has done this. I checked engine mounts and they are torqued to spec. Just had LCA bushings replaced as...
  15. visceralsoup

MFACTORY LSD $550

New in box mFactory LSD Lifetime warranty. Come with bolts NO BEARINGS Will fit all o2q trans Mk5 and mk6 gti Mk5 and mk6 gli Etc