GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xvxmk6

1. X

All sold

Sorry folks, I sold the car yesterday as a complete package. Was on vacation without internet access last week.
  2. X

f/s Bagged 2011 manual GTI - Denver Colorado

Bagged 2011 GTI, 107k miles. Clean, runs well. Selling to buy a newer GTI. Willing to put back to stock and let go for 8k. **Timing chain, tensioner, all guides were done at 50k** **Oil changes every 4k with Liqui-moly Leichtlauf 5w-40** **Carbon cleaning done around 90k** Current mods: Airlift...
  3. X

All sold

All sold
  4. X

FS: CTS turbo blow off valve

sale pending
  5. X

FS: CTS turbo blow off valve

CTS BOV, used for ~20k miles. Works perfect, just tired of the wooshy life. Comes with boost tap and all hardware. $180 shipped. https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/cts-turbo-2-0t-bov-blow-off-valve-kit-ea113-ea888-1/ Sold
  6. X

WTB: tornado red fenders

Crunched my drivers side, and Carmax customized the passenger side with some really shitty clear coat I'd like to take care of. Shipped to/picked up around Denver, Colorado. 80020.
  7. X

OBDeleven Pro Scan Tool

pmd you a month ago >_>
  8. X

FS: ATL - Mk6 Cobb AP V3 & CTS Turbo Intake

+1 for the tune not being transferrable. It 100% is NOT able to be used on anyone elses car.
  9. X

FS: Depo r20 projector housings

These are sold.
  10. X

Added picture of brand new housing
  11. X

Taking a chance on alibaba special lights. Wish me luck. I've got stockers just in case of emergency, so these are gonna hit the road. Great quality lights, one is literally brand new in the box because i cracked the lens on the drivers side on the car. It never leaked so I never replaced the...
  12. X

Ed’s reps PROJECT $50??

****PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING**** These are being sold as a project. I would NOT run these as they are. Please read all of this before replying. Bought a set of Ed’s reps locally, and everything with them was fine, tabs, lenses, everything. Installed them and it turned out one projector lens...