GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Yayotas

1. Yayotas

My VW Golf MK6

Man. I said that about mine and 3 months in, that went out the window lol
  2. Yayotas

Car shows and Mk6's

Hello my florida mk6 fam. I'm in Jax. We have a couple of mk6 here but we travel for the shows. Simply clean is the closet one that is pretty big Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Yayotas

Horn doesn't work

Hey guys what could it be. My horn works when my car locks however if I'm driving and I need to beep the horn it dose t work I hear clicking and making contact but no sound comes out. Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk
  4. Yayotas

Rear foglight coding

hey guys I need some help. I been trying to code my rear fog light for about 3 days now. I have looked at this link for all the instructions http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4898893-LED-tail-Install-with-or-without-Rear-Fog However every code I try doesn't work. Sometime with one...
  5. Yayotas

VMR Wheels

I had my wheels for about a year now and I love more and more each day. Unfortunately I lost one of my center caps, I went ahead and send VMR an e-mail got a pretty fast response they helped me out super fast. VMR customer service is amazing. Special shout out to Victor! Thank you so much...
  6. Yayotas

Trading the GTI for an RS5

Bring it to the meet on Thursday? Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk
  7. Yayotas

So you are keeping the gti? Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk
  8. Yayotas

base automatic shift knob to DSG knob.

Dose anybody know if I could swap the ugly base golf automatic shift knob to the dsg one? Will it even work? Do the dsg ones even have a button? Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk
  9. Yayotas

Hell yeah Charlie that's sick dude! lol I'll take you oem tails and you take me depo lol jkjk Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk
  10. Yayotas

2.5L APR for MK5 work on MK6?

I know this might be a stupid question but what is different between the MK5 2.5 and the Mk6 that won't allow the tune to work.
  11. Yayotas

Borla Catback

I have read some of the post on the site about the system but most of them seem to be on GTIs, I was wondering what you guys think of the system in the golf or should I go for something else. I dont want it to be super loud and ricer like. Just a nice tone that makes the car sound more manly.