GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by YeahBuddy

1. YeahBuddy

Airlift + AutoPilot V2 Air Ride Kit MK5/MK6/MK7 - $2000

Kit was on a MK6 GTI for a year so under 5k Miles on everything. Air lines are all cut to length for a MK6 Golf/GTI. Cosmetically there is some flaking on the metal parts on the top parts of the kit due to a season of winter but everything works flawlessly and NO leaks. Everything is mounted to...
  2. YeahBuddy

OEM LED Tails (R) $550 Shipped.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/6036532621.html PM me on here or email via craigslist. I take paypal and venmo.
  3. YeahBuddy

For Sale: Genuine Cherry Red LED Tails (MASS)

See post: $525 firm, considering shipping but buyer would have to pay that as well. Not sure how much to ship them I'd have to look into it. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/5799822227.html
  4. YeahBuddy

Golf/GTI MK6 T-Shirts & Hoodies!

Hey Guys, Designed a shirt/hoodie on the site teespring a sweet new t-shirt site where you can upload your own designs and they manage, print & ship your goods! Take a look and order one if you dig it! Theres a minimum order of 5 they need to guarantee before they will print them but I have...
  5. YeahBuddy

TDI Rubber-Wrap "Hulk Green" (Picture Heavy)

Hey all, been inactive for a while A little progress update, finally got the car Rubber-Wrapped again! (Yes, Jay uses Performix brand rubber dip/plasti-dip) Went with a really bright and crazy lime/apple/monster/hulk green. I decided to start a new thread for the green, previous blue thread is...
  6. YeahBuddy

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

FUCK! Only an hour and a half till it's all over! Those nazis better get blown the f up. Hope Jesse lives. Walt, he's gotta go whether it's the cancer or a bullet... Ricin?? Dammit! So many questions to be answered.
  7. YeahBuddy

Finally got around to a GTI style exhaust.

Found a friend of a friend at lowell wholesale exhaust who was willing to do a mufflerectomy and Y-pipe fabrication for pretty cheap. ($150) I supplied the GTI valence and magnaflow 4" tips. Pretty straightforward cut and weld but god does it look great. With the tips, valence and labor it was...
  8. YeahBuddy

Watkins Glen Plasti-Dip Removal Vid

Something for your viewing pleasure in case you have never plasti-dipped wheels or removed it yet. Video I made from yesterday - removing dip sWrU_MZaOiA
  9. YeahBuddy

New rims; now I need lowering

Konis or solo werks if you're a broke ass like me. PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR VEHICLE!
  10. YeahBuddy

Divorced Barbie

How do you know when your sperm count is high? When she has to chew.
  11. YeahBuddy

deAutoKey Full LED Kit Review (High Res Photos)

Hey guys, For a while I was rocking the amazon special... Cheap-o blue tinged lights that flickered and some lingered on occasionally. Finally stepped up to a proper interior LED set-up. The guys at deAutoKey really make a great product. I had their LED license plate lights and let's just say I...
  12. YeahBuddy

TDI Pictures

This thread needs moar low!
  13. YeahBuddy

What was your first car?

95 Subaru legacy. 200k miles haha. Thing was indestructible.
  14. YeahBuddy

New Subaru WRX concept

Your sig made me :laugh: