GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 TPMS Light solution with OBDEleven!

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion
For your winter shoes, those with no TPMS sensors in your tires or even a bad one...

There is a trick that the OBDeleven team did where you can just look at the list of all the modules you have installed (just by connecting to your car using OBDeleven).

When you see the main list, there is a pencil icon in the lower-right-hand corner of the screen.
Click it, and it gives you chatterboxes for each item you want to enable/disable.

Scroll down to 65-TPMS and disable it (then save changes).

My light is out! Yay!!! Happy dance!

PghDan

Ready to race!
For your winter shoes, those with no TPMS sensors in your tires or even a bad one...

There is a trick that the OBDeleven team did where you can just look at the list of all the modules you have installed (just by connecting to your car using OBDeleven).

When you see the main list, there is a pencil icon in the lower-right-hand corner of the screen.
Click it, and it gives you chatterboxes for each item you want to enable/disable.

Scroll down to 65-TPMS and disable it (then save changes).

My light is out! Yay!!! Happy dance!

Hey, this is a great tip! Before I leave work tonight I'm going to try this out. Thanks for posting.

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion
Let us know! It's nice not seeing it anymore on mine. ?

PghDan

Ready to race!
Sweet baby Jesus it worked! After exhausting every option to get my TPMS working like it should (except replacing the TPMS module itself) this was really all I had left. It's so great to finally see my instrument cluster without that TPMS light being on.

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion
Sweet baby Jesus it worked! After exhausting every option to get my TPMS working like it should (except replacing the TPMS module itself) this was really all I had left. It's so great to finally see my instrument cluster without that TPMS light being on.
Woohoo! Glad I could help! ?