GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Best horror film of all time?
Tucker and Dale Vs Evil

I love that movie. I actually just rewatched it pretty recently after realizing it's been about 9 years since it came out.

Not a horror movie, and this movie was actually one of my favorites as a kid, but for some reason I had nightmares about the dog in The Mask with him wearing the mask. I still remember it. It was just black everywhere, like every surface was covered in vantablack with giant pillars spread all over the place. There was 1 huge line that I never saw the beginning of, but I knew it was leading to hell. In the line was everybody from school and on top of the pillars watching down on everybody like a god was the dog wearing the mask.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
I love that movie. I actually just rewatched it pretty recently after realizing it's been about 9 years since it came out.

Not a horror movie, and this movie was actually one of my favorites as a kid, but for some reason I had nightmares about the dog in The Mask with him wearing the mask. I still remember it. It was just black everywhere, like every surface was covered in vantablack with giant pillars spread all over the place. There was 1 huge line that I never saw the beginning of, but I knew it was leading to hell. In the line was everybody from school and on top of the pillars watching down on everybody like a god was the dog wearing the mask.
That’s a seriously creepy nightmare. :oops:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The saw or hostel series

Hahaha
Day 2 scary movie talk - I only saw the first Saw movie - it was pretty good though. What was the movie with Henry Rollins, The Wrong Turn or something like that ? that was pretty funny - group of college kids and Henry rollins stumble upon a family of inbred canibals lol

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
The only movies that really freak me out are the more realistic-ish ones dealing with demonic possession. The Exorcism of Emily Rose gave me chills - the scene where her BF walked in on her lying on the floor all rigid and locked up still kinda wigs me out.

Slasher films, crazed killers, Freddy, Jason, etc. more make me laugh. I might physically jump if there's a quiet scene that suddenly GETS LOUD or a guy JUMPS OUT or something but it's not necessarily fear as more "startled" and they definitely wouldn't keep me up at night.

Enjoyed my day off yesterday. Bought a new VR headset - Vive Cosmos. Returning it today after work. Side-side vision sucks plus it doesn't fit my head. Took a Taycan Turbo for a test drive on Saturday. That was entertaining. Still not on the electric-car bandwagon but it was fun nonetheless.

Back to work.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Lol title

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Here's the breakdown:
"The Evil Dead": genuine attempt at a horror movie that was so ridiculous that everyone just ended up laughing at. Became a cult classic.
"Evil Dead II": the director decided to lean into it and basically remake the first movie but deliberately make it funny. Oh jeez, what a riot this movie was.
"Army of Darkness": keep leaning harder into the campy comedy horror! Even more ridiculousness and stupider! Hilarious.
"Evil Dead(2013)": A really horrible reboot that tried to be serious and scary, but just ended up feeling like a bland cookie-cutter horror movie.

Fun fact, director of the first three Evil Dead movies is none other than Sam Raimi - the man we know and love for Spider-Man 1 and 2, and the man we make fun of for emo dance in Spider-Man 3.
Oh wow yeah
Best horror film of all time?
The notebook.
That's a weird way to spell Leprechaun 5: In the Hood
Lmfao yes
28 Days Later was good. Not scary, but very well made.
28 days later yeah good movie

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Donated blood today as I do regularly and didn’t listen to the take it easy advice because it was such a nice day out. So not working on the clutch tonight cause I feel like shit now. Wife said your not as young as you used to be ???. Hopefully I’m not getting sick, I don’t have time for that!!!

Took a Taycan Turbo for a test drive on Saturday. That was entertaining. Still not on the electric-car bandwagon but it was fun nonetheless.

I would love to drive an all electric car. Tesla or Taycan would be my preference. The torque sounds addicting but the lack of sound might kill it.