GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sticker-less Sun Visor PN

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Does anyone know if any LHD mk7's have passenger sun visors without the sticker?
Do the UK RHD mk7's have the sticker on both sun visors, or just one? If so it's only on the passenger side, what is the part number for the driver side sun visor for the UK market?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
So... you wanna spend a fat wad of cash buying OEM stickerless visors instead of buying a bottle of 91% isopropyl for $2.99 and spending half an hour?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So... you wanna spend a fat wad of cash buying OEM stickerless visors instead of buying a bottle of 91% isopropyl for $2.99 and spending half an hour?

I'll make it simple for you: you read the thread title, then you read the OP content. If you have input to provide that is relevant to the thread, go for it. If not, then why bother even commenting?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'll make it simple for you: you read the thread title, then you read the OP content. If you have input to provide that is relevant to the thread, go for it. If not, then why bother even commenting?

If he is worried about your money he should come over and remove the stickers for you. ?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
oop, I made someone mad.

If he is worried about your money he should come over and remove the stickers for you. ?
Sure, buy me a beer and cover the shipping, I'll do it for ya. Already did it for mine. I don't wanna see someone spending hundreds of dollars when they don't have to. Hell, I'll buy the beer myself. I'm just a good samaritan.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
oop, I made someone mad.

Not at all, but I would appreciate it if you didn't flood this thread with useless nonsense. Do you have the requested part numbers? Awesome, do share. No? Move along.

Sure, buy me a beer and cover the shipping, I'll do it for ya. Already did it for mine. I don't wanna see someone spending hundreds of dollars when they don't have to. Hell, I'll buy the beer myself. I'm just a good samaritan.

Easy: just don't look.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Does anyone know if any LHD mk7's have passenger sun visors without the sticker?
Do the UK RHD mk7's have the sticker on both sun visors, or just one? If so it's only on the passenger side, what is the part number for the driver side sun visor for the UK market?
The UK visors only have the sticker on the left side visor, the right side UK (drivers side) visor matches your US left hand (drivers side) visor with no sticker and a clip by the mirror, I don’t know the part number though but I can confirm that the UK RHD drivers side visor is sticker free and what you are after.?

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Lol. If only buddy knew what black corrado sunvisors cost. He’d have a heart attack for sure.
Now we just need to find a left side on w/o the sticker
AliExpress for left side without sticker.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Not even sure why youre here, this is golfmk7, not golfmk6