GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK6 parts (stock and more)

gti925

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a variety of parts from my 2012 MK6 GTI (RIP) with CBFA engine.

I can ship anything small for $7 (USPS small flat rate), anything medium for $14 (USPS medium flat rate) and large stuff would need to be picked up (intake, clutch, downpipe, intercooler).

1. Newsouth Performance boost gauge. The angle of the camera makes it look like the needle doesn't rest on 0, but it does. This is the closest to OEM look I could find on a boost gauge. Includes a generic boost tap. SOLD

2. 034 v2 billet aluminum dogbone mount insert. Brand new. SOLD

3. OEM MK6 clutch with ~38k on it. It never slipped, but I upgraded to RSR to prep for the K04 install. $50

3. OEM MK6 intercooler with ~45k on it (upgraded to S3 intercooler after K04 install). Perfect shape. No bent fins. $40

4. OEM downpipe with ~38k on it. Replaced as part of K04 upgrade. $100.

5. OEM airbox with ~38k on it. Has a fairly new Mann filter in it. $50

6. OEM motor mounts with ~38k. No rips or problems. Upgraded to 034 mounts for K04. $50

7. OEM K03/IHI stock turbo. Excellent shape with ~38k. SOLD

8. AWE S3 intercooler hoses. Like new condition. $60

I am located in Northern California (east bay area).

Picture Gallery -> http://muller.net/sonny/GTI/

Please email me direct. I don't check PMs here often. sonny@muller.net

Sonny

KandyWhiteGTI

So you have a GTI mk 6 the pictures of your turbo have a external waste gate.. that's a stock turbo? If so where does the dv mount in reference to that, I installed ECS dv spacer for some dump to atmosphere noises.. since you can't see very well under there I don't know what my entire turbo setup looks like. Sorry I'm new to VW modding.. do you know of any where to get a diagram of the engine with turbo, like an expanded view.. thanks for any kind of help.. only other turboed car I had was a s13 swapped 240sx with a blacktop sr20det.. that was all visible and easy to get to.