GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap Catless Downpipe

Connor

I currently have a 2011 Mk6 gti with a beluga Racing exhaust, and I am wondering what catless downpipe (under $250) would fit with it. I would have bought Beluga Racing’s downpipe but it is out of stock.

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
As long as you didnt have to modify the connection between your catback and the factory downpipe, it should work. Most of the ebay downpipes need to be modified at the turbo flange to fit CBFA engines (PZEV/Cali emissions cars) but if you have CCTA you should be fine.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Rev9 and Beluga prob have the best cheap ebay downpipes. I like the beluga one with the 2 hole flanger vs the v-band ones. If you wait a little youll prob see the Beluga ones back in stock. They also sell the same exact v-band one as Rev9 too.

Baylorjward

I currently have a 2011 Mk6 gti with a beluga Racing exhaust, and I am wondering what catless downpipe (under $250) would fit with it. I would have bought Beluga Racing’s downpipe but it is out of stock.
I just ordered a Raceland catless for 180. Fit pretty well but definitely upgrade the clamp