GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Equilibrium tuning turbo kit and/or accessories to support kit (standard housing turbo) REDUCED PRICE! (Sold)

bekro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GtI SE
Equlibrium tuning turbo kit for MK7/MK7.5 Golf/GTI/R. Kit includes turbo (zero shaft play, in excellent condition) with mahle wastegate actuator attached and adjusted, turbo muffler delete, turbo outlet pipes, clamps, hoses, etc. Optional: Cobb tuner with EQT protune on it along with ots tunes from cobb $1600 obo for turbo kit. $2000 for kit with cobb Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details

Attachments

• 20200711_232520.jpg
    20200711_232520.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 216
  • 20200711_232712.jpg
    20200711_232712.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:

19R

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ya if this is standard housing it’s literally $99 less than new lol.

Bettsshawn

Car(s)
NA MK7.5 GTI
What’s your location?

Is the AP for a GTI or R? They are different.

I think ProTunes are vehicle specific. I’m not 100% but check with the guys over at EQT.

bekro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GtI SE
Ya if this is standard housing it’s literally $99 less than new lol.

The kit is $2300 with turbo discharge pipe, muffler delete, couplers, Mahle wastegate actuator installed and adjusted when bought brand new. I posted $2000obo for all of this. That is $300 off of new price. The kit has less than 8k on it, has zero shaft play and is in great shape. I traded the car in, that is the reason for sale. Please email if anybody has any further questions. I don't get a chance to get onto the forum much.

eski.knows

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
15 GTI S 4DR 6MT
u should be asking like 16 for that turbo man ... its used and for 300 bucks more u can get a new one n all that good stuff that comes w new stuff ... 8k miles of racing(not saying u raced it 8k miles but thats what i would assume would be the worst situation its been in) does damage n hybrids dont last forever ... would u sell the hpfp alone? if so how much shipped to lower 48?

Racmit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Volkswagen GSW
Any chance you'd be willing to sell the turbo muffler delete? I'm building with a separate turbo, just trying to find one used.