GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
A person knows when they are sick, this is being human 101. No symptoms, no fever, not sick. Feel ill, then you're sick. See how easy it is?
Are you even human, bro?!

Come on bro, I mean are you serious bro!?! You're joking, right bro? Seriously bro?

The very existence of the word asymptomatic proves your statement to be patently false. But this revelation combined with your inability to parse statistics or understand concepts like comorbidities proves you are in way over your head.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Mary Mallon, also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 53 people with typhoid fever, three of whom died, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease.

They quarantined her for the rest of her life after she refused to stop working in food service. If only we could be so lucky with zrickety.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
I already don't want it.

It's not even necessary if we would just take the simple path.
Please explain how wearing a mask (the simple path?) makes the virus go away. We've been doing it for over 6 months with a virus that's supposed to have a 2 week lifespan. You get the healthy to develop antibodies and that's the end. There is no other way, masks have never been 'the simple path.' They are only delaying the inevitable.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
20200922_103622.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Please explain how wearing a mask (the simple path?) makes the virus go away. We've been doing it for over 6 months with a virus that's supposed to have a 2 week lifespan. You get the healthy to develop antibodies and that's the end. There is no other way, masks have never been 'the simple path.' They are only delaying the inevitable.
You don't get to say "We", There's a ton of other people like YOU that aren't and that is why WE as a country are so far behind

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

No we haven't been doing it for 6 months in the US. Some people and communities have been partially doing it for 6 months. Don't be obtuse. Where I live in Florida, I'm seeing 60-70% wearing a mask, about 1/3 of those not wearing it correctly.

With natural herd immunity, even at .5% mortality rate for those infected with Covid, that would mean over a million dead in the US. You aren't going to create herd immunity without an effective vaccine.

I personally don't trust ANY vaccine approved under the Trump administration. The staggering incompetence and malfeasance of this administration doesn't bode well for bringing Covid under control on our shores. Our best hope is a mutation that reduces the severity of the virus, but that's not likely.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Who updates the thread title everyday? It's actually something i look forward to. "What's the new thread title edited to on the GolfMK7 SCAMDEMIC thread?" lololol.... says a lot about how bored i am.
It's a little game Zrick and I play :) You can probably guess which is which

zrickety

The Fixer
You don't get to say "We", There's a ton of other people like YOU that aren't and that is why WE as a country are so far behind
Where are all the people on the news that regret not wearing a mask because they got sick? Surely if we were the problem this would be on the front page.

zrickety

The Fixer

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Maybe in small town Mayberry where you live. They recently had to reopen a hospital they closed due to changing earthquake safety code here just for Covid patients as the other hospitals in the area can't take the head count.

zrickety

The Fixer
I referenced a multi-million dollar hospital they built in Chicago earlier in the thread. They basically saw a handful of patients. That was it. Their story is not unique. It's not exactly Mayberry...