GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I'd be happy with a kayak or a little fishing boat honestly. Just get me out into the water and don't sink.

Kayaking is a lot of fun. I had a buddy who owned a few and we would paddle all over the river and back into the little cricks and such.

Break
Out
Another
Thousand $$$

Ive always loved the Chris Craft boats like the one from Indiana Jones. I hear they are an absolute nightmare to own though. Like they make other boats look easy.

Yes we had a neighbor with a Criss Craft and it was a gorgeous boat. Lots of wood if I remember correctly which can be a pain when they get older.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My buddy that lives in AZ recently bought a wake board boat... It's bright ass green, I looked up some similar models and they were near 100k I think.

Yeah they are pricey. We always used a regular outboard boat for skiing and tubing. I was never a skier.

Lake Powell in AZ? I have been out there on the boat and it’s very nice. Really weird not having trees around you tho.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Yeah they are pricey. We always used a regular outboard boat for skiing and tubing. I was never a skier.

Lake Powell in AZ? I have been out there on the boat and it’s very nice. Really weird not having trees around you tho.

I'm not for sure... The hilarious part is that he had been talking about getting a cabin/investment property. Then decided to get a boat instead.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm not for sure... The hilarious part is that he had been talking about getting a cabin/investment property. Then decided to get a boat instead.

One of our boats at the show was priced at $399k. It was definitely getting compared to a house by some people.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah definitely not an investment item lol certainly lots of fun tho.

I have been to the Annapolis MD boat show a few times and they have some beautiful boats. Most of the super expensive ones you are not allowed on without a reservation but some people will let you on the cheaper yachts.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Decent weekend, worked on cars for people yesterday, then ate a weed gummy at night and just chilled. Today I drained the water on the racecar and put coolant in. Did some house chores, grocery shopping and cooking cornish hens for dinner with some wine.

Oh and I put a dubya shift knob and boot the Jetta
View attachment 192769
You were lacking a knob?

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie

Everything about AZ is really weird.

EDIT: Damn phone is getting wonkier by the day. New ones can’t get here soon enough.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Everything about AZ is really weird.

EDIT: Damn phone is getting wonkier by the day. New ones can’t get here soon enough.

I though it was but I figured it was just me being from the east coast. We stayed in a little town called Page. It was hot but not really because I wasn’t sweating. No trees or grass anywhere and miles of nothing!! Got to see horseshoe bend and the slot canyons which were really cool.

I finally upgraded my iPhone 7 to an 11 Pro a few months ago and idk how I managed with the 7 now lol.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I though it was but I figured it was just me being from the east coast. We stayed in a little town called Page. It was hot but not really because I wasn’t sweating. No trees or grass anywhere and miles of nothing!! Got to see horseshoe bend and the slot canyons which were really cool.

I finally upgraded my iPhone 7 to an 11 Pro a few months ago and idk how I managed with the 7 now lol.
I went from an iphone 6 to an 11 pro several months ago... same.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I booted up my Samsung s8 after switching to my new s20 and I can't believe how slow it was...
I went from an iphone 6 to an 11 pro several months ago... same.

Yeah it’s crazy how slow the older ones feel after using a new one. My kids use our old gen 1 iPad mini and it’s sooo slow compared to newer one.

The camera on the 11 Pro is really something else. The portrait mode is amazing. I love the widgets too (I know android has had them for years) but I like how they can change depending on what you are doing. So when I get in my car the one photo tile automatically changes to give me the music app which is nice. The sleeker home screens are nice too.

I need to work on some of my custom buttons.

438A70D7-31B0-4085-902C-CD66FF0F163F.jpeg

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie

Ha!! That’s EXACTLY how it was. Everyone raved about the beautiful, snow free winters.....and they’re right. However, beautiful snow free winters with nothing to do but punch the clown leaves you with punching the clown. Sure, you can throw in some lotion, lube or a scorpion to spice things up but, it’s still AZ.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I imagine that is how we are going to feel. iPhone 6s+ to an iPhone 12 😂

Like you went from a 98 Civic to a Type R!!

You will love it. I am amazed at how much longer the battery lasts too. I can actually make it through a whole day.