GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the reminder too, I need to check my drains on the Touareg and the R......as soon as the temp goes above 8F. Sheesh.

Here's a stupid question, why are the forums so quiet. Did everyone go back to work or something? LOL Actually having a slow day at the shop today and am bored, already read everything new worth reading. Ug.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the reminder too, I need to check my drains on the Touareg and the R......as soon as the temp goes above 8F. Sheesh.

Here's a stupid question, why are the forums so quiet. Did everyone go back to work or something? LOL Actually having a slow day at the shop today and am bored, already read everything new worth reading. Ug.
everyone active is sucked into the stupid pandemic thread, it's a black hole. don't do it.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
everyone active is sucked into the stupid pandemic thread, it's a black hole. don't do it.

I went in there once, read 3 or 4 pages and then just bounced. I want to talk about cars and dream about the things I want to do to mine to escape the cesspool of the real world.......not dive deeper in. lol

I do like the updating thread titles though, makes it feel like maybe, just maybe, everyone is just being funny.

torga

Autocross Champion
I went in there once, read 3 or 4 pages and then just bounced. I want to talk about cars and dream about the things I want to do to mine to escape the cesspool of the real world.......not dive deeper in. lol

I do like the updating thread titles though, makes it feel like maybe, just maybe, everyone is just being funny.
It's 2-3 guys taking things super cereal, one guy that is either the greatest troll the world has ever seen or far-and-away the world's biggest idiot, and everyone else laughing it up in the peanut gallery, occasionally poking the beast. It's pretty fun.

Joker13

CPO 2dr GTI Autobahn owners...

did your GTI come w/ a trunk lid when you bought your car?
dealership told me that it is NOT standard on the 2dr but is on the 4dr? how about the cargo nets & cargo blocks? i have the mat, mine is a 2011 GTI Autobahn...
I have the 2013 Autobahn edition and yes it's a 4 door and I have the trunk cover and the blocks

Phur

Autocross Champion
I have the 2013 Autobahn edition and yes it's a 4 door and I have the trunk cover and the blocks
That post is over 8 years old.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
I thought maybe there wasn’t much clearance at the exit, like the drain was aimed into a dead end, or possibly had something to get bugs and stuff from crawling up the hose.
golf-mk6-1215.png
Thats how long the lines are for reference. You can also test by using a squeeze bottle of water in each sunroof drain hole, and watch the water come out the bottom of the car on all 4 corners.

Phur

Autocross Champion
^ That image helps a ton! Thank you.

Vic_MKVI

Go Kart Newbie
To Texas,

How’s the weather up there?

From, CA 😜

Thumper

Autocross Champion
To Texas,

How’s the weather up there?

From, CA 😜

Isn't it about time for CA to catch fire and burn for 8 months of the year? :p

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
It's 2-3 guys taking things super cereal, one guy that is either the greatest troll the world has ever seen or far-and-away the world's biggest idiot, and everyone else laughing it up in the peanut gallery, occasionally poking the beast. It's pretty fun.
Boostedvw11 is the world's greatest troll.

And you're giving people too much credit, there's 1-2 people taking it serious and the rest laughing

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
lol don't mess with Texas! Or just wait for their shitty independent grid to fail then mess with Texas