GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofit 14 pin xenon to 10 pin halogen headlight socket

torga

Autocross Champion
I don't have an answer to your question, but these are beautiful. I thought the Osram set was the only high-quality headlight upgrade for the Mk6.

josc

I don't have an answer to your question, but these are beautiful. I thought the Osram set was the only high-quality headlight upgrade for the Mk6.

Yeah that's why I'm looking forward to retrofitting them. ?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Why on earth would anyone switch from the stock bi xenon's to after market head lights? You're literally going from $1500 lights to $600 ones that will certainly be worse at illuminating the road, I just don't get it.

Rickyg728

Why on earth would anyone switch from the stock bi xenon's to after market head lights? You're literally going from $1500 lights to $600 ones that will certainly be worse at illuminating the road, I just don't get it.
ditto this is exactly why I have yet to change mine lol tho them mk7 gti retro fits seem pretty nice looking

ArchDeluxe

Yeah that's why I'm looking forward to retrofitting them. ?
Did you ever make any progress here? I'm in the process of getting my Vlands working, and its a straight nightmare. The included harness is useless for a Factory Xenon car, as it relies on the 10 pin design. So had to build my own, and its sort of working. I can get the turn signals, DTR's, and the passenger sight low beam and both high beams to work for 5 seconds. But nothing is making the driver side low beam turn on.