GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
100% is tough to get. So is p&t. But both together, not impossible but super difficult.

shit it took me about 16 years just to get 90% and IU and p&t
Yeah I'm pretty broken, they gave me 100% P&T on my initial filing. I found out less than a week after I was officially out.

On top of that the VA told me in their response that I had a lot of things that I could still claim that I hadn't in the first filing.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
In theory, that policy makes sense for ambulatory patients, but zero sense for bedridden patients.
The VA is super fucking weird at times. If everything is neat and pretty and all tied up with a bow the second you separate they roll out the red carpet for you. One misstep or wait just one second after you separate and suddenly it's a completely different ball game.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yeah I'm pretty broken, they gave me 100% P&T on my initial filing. I found out less than a week after I was officially out.

On top of that the VA told me in their response that I had a lot of things that I could still claim that I hadn't in the first filing.

Walk away, don’t poke that bear!!

cb1111

They've gotten far better recently, but their education and advocacy programs are still lacking.

There are, however, organizations like the DAV that will help you figure out what you are entitled to and how to craft your request

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
They've gotten far better recently, but their education and advocacy programs are still lacking.

There are, however, organizations like the DAV that will help you figure out what you are entitled to and how to craft your request
The dav and organizations like it are a god send

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I had very good luck with WWP’s claims team. MOPH, not so much.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you separate with enough issues they just see you for everything. 100% P&T.
Likely based on your rating, which is based on your service related conditions. I'm only 60%.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anyone do anything fun for Stone Cold Steve Austin day yesterday?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

They denied my actual service related injuries, but gave me 60% for age related conditions. I figured it all evens out and even if they rate you at 0% for a condition, the fact that they rated it makes you eligible for care for that condition.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I would suggest that everybody goes to them first - and get everything straightened out well before you need the services.

And avoid the pay-for-rating scams. If you are being asked to pay anything up front, it’s a scam. If you are to pay after a favorable decision, make sure the person is accredited with the VA. There are federal laws that protect vets from being overcharged for private representation.

There are a number of scammers that are fucking vets out of money, and dragging the vets down with them.