GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SATX Walnut Blasting carbon clean

Vw/audi

Car(s)
'16 GLI & '15 Audi A
Has anyone in the San Antonio or Austin area done a walnut media carbon cleaning on the intake valves on a 2.0 engine. My 2015 Audi A3 Quattro (very similiar engine to GTI 7-7.5 and Golf R 7-7.5 i believe) has 110k. I bought it about 2 yrs ago with approx 52k miles on it. I've been good about doing oil changes at 5-6k. I do alot of hwy driving, drive approx 25-30k/yr. I know that probably won't make a difference but i want to have it done or do it myself with someone else as help. 2 heads are better than 1. I'm willing to accept help and/or help someone else do the cleaning on their car and then do mine. I have most of the tools to do it with walnut media except for the air compressor, but i think that's the easy part. I also want to install an intercooler (4 hands better than 2), id be willing to get help with that as well. I've done the spark plugs and dsg myself (i used vcds for dsg- if someone needs help with that, i can add one more car to my acct and help with dsg too). Orrrr, can someone recommend a good Audi shop in the San Antonio area that does walnut media carbon cleaning?

Thanks

dbhajek

Has anyone in the San Antonio or Austin area done a walnut media carbon cleaning on the intake valves on a 2.0 engine. My 2015 Audi A3 Quattro (very similiar engine to GTI 7-7.5 and Golf R 7-7.5 i believe) has 110k. I bought it about 2 yrs ago with approx 52k miles on it. I've been good about doing oil changes at 5-6k. I do alot of hwy driving, drive approx 25-30k/yr. I know that probably won't make a difference but i want to have it done or do it myself with someone else as help. 2 heads are better than 1. I'm willing to accept help and/or help someone else do the cleaning on their car and then do mine. I have most of the tools to do it with walnut media except for the air compressor, but i think that's the easy part. I also want to install an intercooler (4 hands better than 2), id be willing to get help with that as well. I've done the spark plugs and dsg myself (i used vcds for dsg- if someone needs help with that, i can add one more car to my acct and help with dsg too). Orrrr, can someone recommend a good Audi shop in the San Antonio area that does walnut media carbon cleaning?

Thanks

I had them do my sons MK6 Golf R, they gave me before and after pics. Not sure if he is owner or just manager is a really nice guy.

https://dasautoshoptx.com/pages/contact-us

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Post before and after pics!