GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
In the US they still have 1 solid light that turns on in addition to the sequential. Without that solid light it wouldn't pass.
I was behind an e-tron a couple of days ago, noticed that, and thought to myself, “why would they make it look good and smooth like that and take away from it with the solid right above it?”

-The more you know…

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I was behind an e-tron a couple of days ago, noticed that, and thought to myself, “why would they make it look good and smooth like that and take away from it with the solid right above it?”

-The more you know…
Yea, I dunno how Ford was able to do their sequential lights the way they did on the mustang, but now everybody else has to have a solid light in addition to their sequentials.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Yea, I dunno how Ford was able to do their sequential lights the way they did on the mustang, but now everybody else has to have a solid light in addition to their sequentials.
Mustang gets away with it because the first light in the 3 sequential signal is bright and big enough to pass dot standards.

Also I have some Chinese R rep tails with their own little resistors so I got my sequential turns.

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
😭😭😭

1630531852030.png

torga

Autocross Champion
These are the drastic measures Americans resort to when the German marques don't sell our favorite estates/wagons in the States.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
These are the drastic measures Americans resort to when the German marques don't sell our favorite estates/wagons in the States.

Still waiting for the Volvo shooting brake concept to arrive 💀

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
This one was a real treat to see, as a mkv jetta owner.

I just loved the cimprehensive design. The fender hash stripes reminiscent of the chevy corvette era. The fake wopr rally cup and 'racing spirit' vyinil package. The chrome stuff. What a beaut!

Its a 2.5 car. As we all know definately known for speed and racing sprit.

I really like the door... fender vent... thing?

20210916_113446.jpg
20210916_113528.jpg
Screenshot_20210920-092930_Gallery.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
This one was a real treat to see, as a mkv jetta owner.

I just loved the cimprehensive design. The fender hash stripes reminiscent of the chevy corvette era. The fake wopr rally cup and 'racing spirit' vyinil package. The chrome stuff. What a beaut!

Its a 2.5 car. As we all know definately known for speed and racing sprit.

I really like the door... fender vent... thing?

View attachment 225933View attachment 225934View attachment 225935
Those badges below the door handle... 50hp. You found a sleeper here

Phur

Autocross Champion
The vent looking shit actually on the door handles. And it looks like they came in a five or six pack because they just threw on an extra one in front of the front door handle!🤣😂🤣
B483CB6A-7401-4434-A856-053797A55787.jpeg

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
I think it might be the elusive sport/sports edition.
3D8236B4-0FD3-4DC3-B601-44765C2EAD17.jpeg
7D7A49B0-9B63-4302-A1D3-BC6EF27AA639.jpeg
AC65EBB7-EF42-458E-AAA9-54063BF079AC.jpeg
7A7263C7-7BC6-49FF-82CC-2FE05D184EDE.jpeg