GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dustbunny227

ChiChat19: Thread infested with non-Chicagoans, apparently they scared away the locals.

Could have blown a fuse. I did that with my license plate lights I bought.
  2. dustbunny227

ChiChat19: Thread infested with non-Chicagoans, apparently they scared away the locals.

Yeah just washed my car yesterday and it's already dirty.
  3. dustbunny227

Yeah man! I don't play much on pc cause I don't have much time to play but hit me up if you want my steam tag!
  4. dustbunny227

Yeah I love the sony exclusives a lot. My wife and I have talked about getting a ps4 to play some games that we can't get for our Xbox. I have to finally bite the bullet and upgrade my pc but I don't play games much at all as it is so I haven't had a reason to upgrade it. I mostly play ark or...
  5. dustbunny227

I pictured you being a pc gamer more than a ps5 guy.
  6. dustbunny227

When I lived in Florida they were mounted in the garages.
  7. dustbunny227

Yeah I know man. I just wasn't in the position to sell my car since I didn't have my bonus.. Now I do.. But now my car is fucked...
  8. dustbunny227

You guys are too much.. Yeah I'm thinking it's just time to throw in the towel.
  9. dustbunny227

Shit loads of vibration when accelerating. The noise kinda sounds like when you let the clutch out but don't give it enough gas right away. But it's all the time when you give it gas.
  10. dustbunny227

Okay I'm getting a very deep vibration now when I give it gas.... Fuck..
  11. dustbunny227

Level. I noticed it does happen when I go around a banked turn or over some particularly bumpy terrain.
  12. dustbunny227

Yeah I'm good. My cars oil pressure light came on again though while I'm sitting here waiting for a tow. I don't know if it's a wiring thing or if there is actually something wrong... But I have oil at the correct level and everything.
  13. dustbunny227

Hurray! Car slid into a ditch... Stuck on an on ramp...
  14. dustbunny227

"But muh jeep has 4wd I don't need em!"
  15. dustbunny227

Yeah that's what I saw too. No one really needs to own winter tires in Texas honestly. I doubt they would have even helped in this scenario.
  16. dustbunny227

Dude Texas had like a 100 car pile up on one of their highways.
  17. dustbunny227

Shit loads of snow coming our way... I'm done with this snow already... Gimme spring!