GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Daks

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Americans Who Hate America - Canada Doesn't Want Them Either

Can you say "What a lovely tea party" as you cry? I may be interested...
  2. Daks

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Americans Who Hate America - Canada Doesn't Want Them Either

No you didn't - you're old and you have a stock clutch.
  3. Daks

Totally. The glass has to be German.
  4. Daks

No, he can stay there, he sounds like a dick.
  5. Daks

It's a Passive Gingerbread House. Super thick gingerbread envelope; triple glazed windows, electric heating and cooling.
  6. Daks

Yes, that is correct. Yes, yes I do.
  7. Daks

What's the difference between a pick pocket and a peeping tom?
  8. Daks

But they are super cute though - the fat kids.
  9. Daks

Fair. I can't solve these problems. I'll go back to tinkering with the GTI. All I wanted to do was make a point to eat well, exercise and sleep.
  10. Daks

In North America? The same markets where processed foods are bought offer healthy food. Time investment of preparing your own meals - path of least resistance if you don't.
  11. Daks

Goes back to the point of least resistance, that I mentioned. People can still get raw vegetables and make their own food; they just choose the quick fix to hunger: processed food.
  12. Daks

No, that's not what i'm saying, but what I am saying is that the most obvious is not pointed out and that leading a healthier lifestyle would have helped many. No need to mock.
  13. Daks

I think that everyone has a right to feel however they want about whatever. My issue with the pandemic, since its inception, has been the lack of communication that a healthy lifestyle can have on the immune system. I have yet to hear anyone communicate the benefits of: exercising, getting...
  14. Daks

This is annoying as $hit

Cell phone most likely. If you have ad block on pc or tablet it doesn’t happen.
  15. Daks

Who has/had COVID?

My grandmothers brother is 78 and had it. Went to the hospital and when they did an x ray of his chest they found a tumor. Turns out he was lucky to get covid as they got rid of the tumor. He is fine now. My grandmother went to get her vaccine and prior to issuing one, in Serbia they give you a...
  16. Daks

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/city-toronto-secures-hotel-space-every-person-four-priority-encampents-1.5952510 My wife’s best friend owns a condo in the building. What started to happen was that the homeless built shelters in parks, cause it gets pretty cold in the winter here. So we...
  17. Daks

In Toronto, they took the Novotel hotel, which was located in a relatively prominent area of downtown and started to house homeless there. The hotel is only one part of a very large building, the rest is condos. Property values in the building took a massive hit and there are needles and shit...
  18. Daks

I don't know man - I'd rather be in the states right now - they're living semi normal lives. We just got put into another mass lockdown, it's been over a year now of living like a rat in a cage. I haven't been able to get a haircut since October; no vaccine in sight for anyone under 50. Our...
  19. Daks

On a GTI? That's nuts. That's TDi mileage. I've never gotten over 450km on the GTI
  20. Daks

What hobbies do you have

Kettlebell training.