GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. notovicrious

What did you do to your MK6 today?

If you have a CC and it's lines are free and the can gets cleaned regularly you should be fine there. Do you not have access to 93 octane? Just wondering. Are you tuned?
  2. notovicrious

133k on a daily? Are you original owner? Do you have redtops? When did you change fuel filter last? Consistent brand of gas? Keep an eye on injectors too. PCV is always in the back of my mind too. Even if it's suspension related I blame PCV. 🤣
  3. notovicrious

How many miles?
  4. notovicrious

Gotcha. Ya learn something new everyday. Just buy a new one brother, $17? https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/oil-filter-retaining-post/06j115679e/
  5. notovicrious

https://golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/oil-filter-spring-what-is-this-part.290185/post-6259154
  6. notovicrious

Gotcha, what's the o-ring for exactly? That socket will be with you forever then.🙏🏼
  7. notovicrious

I ended up forcing it to drop vertically the way it is. If I ever need to use it I want full leverage having the bolt fully threaded in. It's 12% looks and 88% usability here. Lol I'm honestly afraid it will get stolen eventually.
  8. notovicrious

You can get O-rings at most autoparts like Napa or Advanced Auto, just ask them to go in the back and go through their assortment. What is that again? Also don't forget your oil filter socket ontop of the filter! Lol
  9. notovicrious

Like a kid on Christmas.🤓
  10. notovicrious

From what I've gathered over the years is they all suck no matter the brand. 😏
  11. notovicrious

This is the ECS tow strap. It's good quality and although mk7 plaid rather than Jacky I like it. I do however wish the strap fell vertically rather than horizontally, once fully tightened there's no way to do that. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  12. notovicrious

Just checked, the dsg oil filter isn't in the same area as this leak. The oil is seeping directly in between the engine and trans. 😔
  13. notovicrious

Thanks for the tip, I will check but I recently rebuilt the engine and am worried I installed the RMS without making sure the lip was facing in AND a few miles later my PCV went and I didn't know til I was blowing smoke out the exhaust at a car wash, could've blown it out even if it was...
  14. notovicrious

Swapped coolant bottle and installed ECS mk7 plaid tow strap. Also noticed possible RMS leak during exhaust gasket replacement. Smh.
  15. notovicrious

Oh SNAP! Couldn't tell! Ok yea I wonder if I pull my din out whats behind there. Dope mod!
  16. notovicrious

LED Bulb Out Error w/working bulb and proper coding?

Hey all, So I've had Deauto's bulbs for years and years and have the proper coding (1F) and recently have been getting only the left reverse bulb out light intermittently. Deauto sent me new ones under warranty and I still get the light. I swapped right to left and same thing. I've cleaned the...
  17. notovicrious

DAMN your seats are clean af! What did you do with the aux port?
  18. notovicrious

WATERFEST 25 MEET?

Anyone going to Waterfest? I'm looking for a meet and cruise if anyone is down. I live in North Plainfield NJ. LMK!!! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  19. notovicrious

Windshield Stickers

Anyone from Jersey know or run into the situation where you had a sticker or banner on your windshield and got pulled over and or given a ticket for it? I know the AS1 line allows a tint no less than 35% so I was wondering if I put a vinyl banner or a word or two within that line if not lower...