GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

NEED TO BUY UNITED GREY FRONT BUMPER

Hi, My front bumper has went to shit from people tapping it and the damn dealer drilling holes into it for the license plate holder. So I need to buy a new one. Or used. Looking to get one in better condition than mine. Willing to travel I’m located in the dmv so if you are parting out or...
  2. B

WTB cts boss 500 gtx 2867 kit

Hey, I’m looking to scoop up a big boy turbo full kit. Lookout to be one and done. I don’t want to piece together a kit so it’s preferred with everuthing it came with as I know these turbos aren’t a simple bolt right up like ko4. New or used low miles preferred if anyone has one laying around...
  3. B

WANT TO BUY 18 RPF1 any width

Hi, I am looking for a set of RPF1 only 18 inch though. Tires or not I don’t care. If it makes a difference I can put up my Austin’s if needed. Cash in hand. Thanks!
  4. B

ARM Downpipe- DP ONLY MD $200

Swapped to buddies catless. Had this on for less than 3k. Got it in aug put on sept. $200 obo. Located in Baltimore Maryland prefer local pickup. Downpipe only. Do not have piece that connects to the cat back!!
  5. B

OEM stock gti tails $70 DMV

I’m open to all offers idrc. I’m moving next month so I’m making some room. Just installed vlands so these are getting set in my closet till I move out. No cracks no water no condensation nothing wrong with them. Shoot me an offer local to DMV.
  6. B

Stock springs $50

Had my h and r springs on for a while and I’m moving beginning of next month so getting rid of these suckers out of my room. DMV area I can meet somewhere reasonable. I’m also selling my taillights so if you want both I’ll cut ya a deal!
  7. B

Weird temp gauge fluctuation

So just about everyday my temp gauge goes up to normal, then it comes back down maybe 1/8 or a few lines. I’m not quite sure why or if I should be worried it’s been doing this for as long as I can remember with no issues I just wanted to see if anyone had a reason as to why? Or how I can fix it...
  8. B

Dsg stutter?

So idk if it’s just my mind or what but lately when I’m stopped and pulling out of my driveway or pulling away from a complete stop if I’m barely hitting the gas my car like moves a few feet then seems like it actually engages the gear similar to a manual there’s no grinding or noises or...
  9. B

K04 in near future

Hey guys, so as im sure im not the only one to be planning to be spending my tax return on some goodies for my car, im. going ko4 finallyo_O. I tried searching the forum for keyword k04 but it returned no results which i thought was weird. So im wondering which ko4 to go with considering ive...
  10. B

rev9 exhaust!

What’s up guys, I’ve been scrolling thru this forum for a while but just made an account. I noticed a lot of people talking about the eBay catback or rev9 but not much info on how it sounds. I bought mine( resonator no mufflers) less than a week ago for $270. Let me tell you, this thing is...