GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kevbass52

OBD11 Help

Hey everyone. Having some issues using OBD11 and wondering if anyone else has encountered this as well. Currently lost window functions on the driver side after I changed coding for door courtesy lights to be enable. After doing this I started losing rear window control function from driver...
  2. kevbass52

FS: MK6 Golf R Parts

Rear Tail Light set OEM - $100 Rear Sway Bar OEM (no bushings, used for 100k miles) - $60 Front & Rear Endlinks OEM (used for 90-100k miles) - $20 Neuspeed Air Intake (CARB Legal sticker, for those in CA. Used for less than 3k miles, swapped with a closed air intake system) - $250 Front and Rear...
  3. kevbass52

Aesthetic mods mk6 golf r

Decided to pull the trigger on getting my seatbelt color changed (inspiration from another post I saw on a mk7 gti) and painting my calipers. Replaced the rubber brake lines to SST, rotors and pads replaced with EBC until I can go with BBK.
  4. kevbass52

Down pipe for mk6 golf r

Looking to buy a down pipe for my mk6 golf r. Using the stock cat back system. Only looking for a dp
  5. kevbass52

jb4 stage 1

Anyone selling a jb4 stage 1 tune for a mk6 golf r?
  6. kevbass52

MK6 Golf R20

Bought a 2013 Golf R a little over a month ago. Little over 100k miles on it. Haven't done much other than basic maintenance and flushing the fluids; replaced the oil twice already as the previous owner let it run 15k miles without a change..., changed the cabin filter and air filter (swapped to...
  7. kevbass52

New project car - MK6 Golf R

Bought a 2013 Golf R a little over a month ago. Little over 100k miles on it. Haven't done much other than basic maintenance and flushing the fluids; replaced the oil twice already as the previous owner let it run 15k miles without a change..., changed the cabin filter and air filter (swapped...