GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cclark6146

does anybody make a FMIC ducting kit?

Im looking more into upgrading the intercooler for my car and its looking like the Neuspeed kit is my top pick but the $750 and then another $100 for the factory cooler delete seems a bit steep. Im not savvy enough to build my own piping so is there a company that offers just the piping that I...
  2. Cclark6146

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

hell yea man, hope to make my way there one day, just not in the books at the moment
  3. Cclark6146

Ricer Spotted Thread

this gem came to my work.
  4. Cclark6146

LOL it acutally says neverbeen. I dont wanna run around looking like a liar
  5. Cclark6146

Reattaching Mk6 GTi Mirror

yes. I had to take mine in to get reattached after my 4 year old broke it off. luckly it didnt break the glass. cost me about $15
  6. Cclark6146

going to need a nice bath after sitting waiting for the LSD to get done
  7. Cclark6146

What did you do to your MK6 today?

this makes me excited for mine. the shop I work at is u[pgrading their lighting and I get to keep the old shop lights
  8. Cclark6146

no you are right. I wasnt familiar with the turbo muffler on these until I looked it up after I replied.
  9. Cclark6146

Ricer Spotted Thread

that suckers one of them rare 4 wheel drive units!
  10. Cclark6146

most important mod. adds all the power units
  11. Cclark6146

no mines not TDI. just thought Id ask since some gas engine cars you can hear it when you straight pipe. some you cant
  12. Cclark6146

Well, THIS is a unique problem!

I get something similar when I hit my door unlock button on my fob it will pop the hatch but only when its cold outside. the hatch doesnt actually open and I have to get out, open and shut the hatch to get the ajar light to come off the dash. might shotgun a latch at it to see what happens
  13. Cclark6146

this is kind of like what Im talking about
  14. Cclark6146

I guess I was kind of vague the when I first asked. while idling seems to be the part thats being missed when I elaborated on it. while sitting still. idling, no accelerator input what so ever. some cars you can hear the turbo spool at idle with an exhaust, some you cant. my understanding of how...
  15. Cclark6146

Ill drop it since it doesnt seem like my question is being understood, vdubnick might have answered with turbo muffler delete. thanks for the input tho
  16. Cclark6146

I see what yours saying, not adding more sounds as much as altering the sound already out of it. maybe Im just ignorant to how a muffler would eliminate the whistle kind of like how you can hear a Diesel trucks turbo idle from across the parking lot from changing the exhaust. Im not too...
  17. Cclark6146

I know you get more turbo noise with the intake than exhaust. I was asking like when its sitting there idling theres that little bit of a whistle. heard a mk6 like this and just sounded menacing, probly not till I go K04 you are right, sorry, I forgot mk6 gang was against hearing engine/turbo...
  18. Cclark6146

On going misfire/rough idle issue?

I was able to drive mine as a daily for a couple months that way being my only vehicle. wasnt any fun but didnt appear to cause any damage. Ive never done a carbon cleaning on these before and took me about 5 hours start to finish. I used CLR and a pick and it worked pretty good but I seen a...
  19. Cclark6146

does this add any turbo whistle? I have the turbo back COBB system and been considering making a pipe to replace that section
  20. Cclark6146

would you be able to elaborate on this? Ive never had adjustable end links but I have a set of whiteline heavy duty links Im going to put on when I do my sways and coil overs. maybe its because I dont have them in front of me but is there supposed to be a trick to it? my luck Ill slap it in and...