GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gixxerfool

Help

Are you overcompensating for your pizza? Wishing for a thicker one between your hands?
  2. gixxerfool

Help

I would be more worried about paying money to see the Black Veil Brides.
  3. gixxerfool

Anyone read any good books lately?

That’s correct. Which is the only reason I read it. David Baldwin writes a lot of crime so he brought in all of that and kind of tempered the fantasy side so it wasn’t overly heavy on that angle. It was a good blend.
  4. gixxerfool

Anyone read any good books lately?

I don’t read much. I like to, but it literally puts me to sleep so I can only get through a page or two at time anymore. if you like fantasy, I always suggest Dark Heart by Margaret Weis and David Baldwin. It’s a fantasy story set in contemporary times wrapped in a cop drama. It was supposed to...
  5. gixxerfool

Dogs

There are hypoallergenic dogs and cats. They typically have hair instead of fur. This reduces shedding. With shedding comes dander which is skin cells and such. That is usually what people hold the allergy to.
  6. gixxerfool

Electric Hot Hatch

I remember years ago when displays first starting appearing in cars, DVD players and such, and they were mounting them lower in the back of consoles mainly, people would get crazy motion sickness from it. Something having to do with the peripheral out the windows and looking down, similar to...
  7. gixxerfool

East Coast Pipeline Down

A few years back the state funded pension account was broke. So in order for the governor to pay it they stole money from the transportation trust fund. Now, they had done this I believe three time prior. They promised not to do it again. So they put a vote to have a new gas tax fund the TTF...
  8. gixxerfool

East Coast Pipeline Down

No but they will raise prices just because. I hate living here. The government laughing all the way to the bank.
  9. gixxerfool

East Coast Pipeline Down

This is insane. We had lines around the block after Sandy blew through. They had to go to an odd-even day system to keep it in check. It worked well until they were able to get everything back up and running.
  10. gixxerfool

Post Your Trade!

Traded my 2013 Civic in for my R. Only thing I miss is the gas mileage.
  11. gixxerfool

Work Shenanigans

I’ve had that call. I don’t help. Sorry, you don’t want to try and keep me when I’m there, I’m not helping you for nothing.
  12. gixxerfool

Work Shenanigans

I’ve been beating that dead horse for almost a dozen years. The guys in service really hate when I push back and refuse to work, literally for free. They look at me and say, “It takes you 2 minutes to do it.” Incorrect, it took me 20 years to learn to do it in 2 minutes. You do it.
  13. gixxerfool

Work Shenanigans

Everyday is work shenanigans at my job. It’s a matter of which type it will be on a given day. -Free diagnosis the writer promised to the customer? -The in stock disappearing parts trick? -Maybe the crappy tech once again diagnosed something wrong and fired off the parts cannon shocking...
  14. gixxerfool

Airbrush Artists need compressor info

So I bought an airbrush after many years of eyeing them and never pulling the trigger. I have used brushes since I was a kid, but I need compressor sug gestions. I was looking at a small table top, the Iwata Ninja, but for around the same money I can get a smaller home compressor. Nothing...
  15. gixxerfool

Golf R sale causes fight

Said something similar to my wife. I would have heavily tipped whomever wrote the description.
  16. gixxerfool

What did everyone go to school for?

Man, here I am struggling with Stats and all you guys could have helped me. Hate this class.
  17. gixxerfool

Golf R sale causes fight

Oh. NY. That makes sense.
  18. gixxerfool

Wait, my math already involves that, there are weirder symbols?
  19. gixxerfool

I didn’t have to take nearly as much math as engineering students and I don’t recommend it. My hats off to you.
  20. gixxerfool

I’m currently going for Computer information systems with a minor in frustration.