GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

SOLD

gone
  2. snobrdrdan

SOLD

I have a brand new Rockford Fosgate amplifier wiring kit for sale. 8 gauge wire kit. Includes: power wire with fuse holder, ground wire, RCA cables, and remote turn on wire. Part number: RFK8i Bought it last year from Mickey Shorr for $60 and never ended up using it. It sells for $60 on...
  3. snobrdrdan

SOLD

Sold
  4. snobrdrdan

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

Bear with me on this story/ramble.... So we picked up our new '20 Chevy Traverse on 10/21/19, for kid hauling duty (wife's car). ~3 weeks later, on 11/13/19, a young girl ran a red light & hit it while the wife was on her way to work (she was fine). It went to the local Chevy dealer's body...
  5. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Rear Springs

Gone...pitched them
  6. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Intercooler

Gone...pitched it
  7. snobrdrdan

FS: Trunk Cargo Net

SOLD!
  8. snobrdrdan

FS: RossTech HEX Can VagCom cable

SOLD!
  9. snobrdrdan

FS: Lug Bolts/Caps/Wheel Locks

SOLD
  10. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM 18" Mallory Wheels & Tires

SOLD!
  11. snobrdrdan

FS: Neuspeed Power Module

SOLD!
  12. snobrdrdan

FS: APR Carbon Fiber Air Intake

***SOLD!*** For sale is a BRAND NEW APR intake. This is the newer, better looking, version of their carbon fiber intake. Part number: CI100035 I also have the APR L bracket for it to fit on a CC/Passat/Tiguan. Selling the car and won't need it after all. ***SOLD!*** PICS: Untitled by...
  13. snobrdrdan

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo Intake w/Extras

***SOLD!!*** For sale is a used Neuspeed P-Flo intake. Black with a oiled filter Filter was just cleaned and has 200 miles of use on it. I'm also including: CBFA mini filter BRAND NEW AEM DryFlow Filter, if you don't want to use the oiled one K&N pre-filter sock (water repellent & keeps the...
  14. snobrdrdan

FS: Neuspeed HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Pipe/TOP -- Rare TT Version (no clip)

***SOLD!*** For sale is a used Neuspeed Hi-Flo discharge pipe. This is the version that was for the TT, and is super rare to find. (I waited 1.5 years to get this one) Part number: 48.02.74 It's similar to the AWE S3 pipe, BUT you get the larger inlet on the pipe so it keeps a consistent...
  15. snobrdrdan

FS: Spulen High Flow Throttle Pipe

SOLD!
  16. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM R8 Coil Packs

***SOLD!*** A used set of R8 coil packs, Genuine VW/Audi. Used for 600 miles. Selling the car and no longer need them. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/ignition-coil-priced-each/06e905115f/ ***SOLD!*** PICS: Untitled by snobrdrdan, on Flickr Untitled by snobrdrdan...
  17. snobrdrdan

FS: aFe Dry Flow Air Filter

SOLD!
  18. snobrdrdan

FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs

***SOLD!!*** For sale is a brand new Eibach Pro-Kit for the GTI. Part number: 85109.140 Back when I had a MK6, I had the Eibach springs (not these exact ones though) on mine & it gave the perfect height: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=235573&postcount=6 I was going to try these...