GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolNat

Happy Father's Day

Thanks. Happy Father’s Day to you too!!
  2. GolNat

Is this normal?

Nothing goes there. Stick your finger in there it will be blocked.
  3. GolNat

Shifter becoming loose all of the sudden

Check your shifter cables. Does the clutch pedal feel the same? Engage at the same spot?
  4. GolNat

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I didn’t notice any added NVH when adding the APR pendulum. I got the most noticeable addition to NVH when adding the pendulum insert to the stock pendulum.
  5. GolNat

Strong smell inside car

Take it back to who did the work and tell them.
  6. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Kids With 100% Survival Dying From 'Very Effective' Vaccine

Fuck HOA’s!! Guy I used to work with has a HHR SS. It’s a nice sleeper. My first car was an 88 Accord. Pop up n down headlights 🤘
  7. GolNat

TikTok - funny, car, whatever...post them here

They are a legend 😂😂
  8. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Kids With 100% Survival Dying From 'Very Effective' Vaccine

We had a full size goldendoodle. Great dogs especially if you hate dog hair. We just had to put him down a little bit ago. He developed cancer in his bones 😢 he was only 5. Watching your daughter enjoy her new goal: Priceless.
  9. GolNat

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Yeah this!? Does the seat need to be removed? It it supposed to be attached to the seat rail. The picture is passenger side but I was wondering why my driver seat suddenly wouldn’t “remember” where it was when I moved it up. This may have happened on that side too.
  10. GolNat

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

What’s dis and why can I see it? Looks like it locks the seat down or something it slides and ratchets.
  11. GolNat

As soon as the state went optional (if vaxxed) I stopped wearing one. Don’t even bring into the store anymore. So far every place I have been has just been following state guidelines.
  12. GolNat

Yessir! Billy Ray Cyrus style 🤘. The back half has no lights. It’s deeper then it is wider I’ll probably do another 6 T5 setup back there since it was so easy. Probably just tap into the garage door outlet so I don’t need to run power and instal receptacles/keyless’s I almost went with them...
  13. GolNat

Thanks. $44 for a 6 pack. They are 4 foot long and can be linked together. Super easy to hang. They are so light you don’t need drywall screws or studs. I’ll be ordering more for the back half and probably some for the walls for detailing and working on brakes and suspension stuff. (Pack of...
  14. GolNat

Added light so I could see her better!! Before After: Need to do something with the cord and finish cleaning up/organizing the garage. Now I can see WTF I’m doing tho. Oh and hang a new blind cause that thing is wrecked.
  15. GolNat

Is that for MK6 or MK7? Jim’s only apart of one you know 😆
  16. GolNat

Launch Control Not Working

Contact your tuner. I have a different tune but I had to download a tune that included LC to get it. I have none LC tunes I can download also.
  17. GolNat

2014 mk6 *new to me*

Used parts for more powah babeh, And better handling. welcome looks like a great find.
  18. GolNat

Yeah need a TDI to get those kinds of sounds. Even a stock one you can hear a faint bit of it. I don’t think you can hear a K04 at idle. Never noticed it.
  19. GolNat

burger motorsports

The Emkay 7 guys like them so you’re probably okay. I don’t think the increases are as high as with a ECU tune and that’s why I didn’t go that route. I can’t remember it’s been a while.