GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

‘12 GTI w/ 62k preventative maintenance?

Checking on the tensioner is definitely one for the first things I wanted to do. What part number and such should I look for to confirm that I have the updated part? What kind of mileage is the updated tensioner good for?
  2. J

What is missing from my intake???

Ahhhh, that’s interesting that it’s blocked off inside
  3. J

WTB: Watkins Glen, VMR V710 or similar

I just picked up a ‘12 GTI and I’m really not getting on with the Detroit wheels. Does anyone have some Watkins Glen, VMR V710 or similar wheels that they’d like to part with?
  4. J

WTB: Headlights

I just picked up a ‘12 GTI and the stock halogen lights are pretty pitted. I’ve tried restoring them to no avail. Anyone selling any headlights?
  5. J

‘12 GTI w/ 62k preventative maintenance?

So I just picked up a ‘12 GTI DSG with 62k miles as my commuter car. Service history is a bit unknown, but I rolled the dice because of the low mileage, the fact that the car was stock and clean, AND I got it for a steal. I’d like to do all of the preventative maintenance that should have been...
  6. J

What is missing from my intake???

So I just picked up a ‘12 GTI DSG with 62k miles as my commuter car. Service history is a bit unknown, but I rolled the dice because of the low mileage, the fact that the car was stock and clean, AND I got it for a steal. Looking around I’ve noticed that there is a Oort on the intake that has...