GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

How much handbrake do you use?

My son yanked my hand break and broke only one side. I still have one wheel that locks, just put in gear as well just in case
  2. A

Ricer Spotted Thread

1/4 diamond plate, wonder if the rear suspension is beefed up. Actually the metal work isn't bad, but WTF
  3. A

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Been waiting a long time...
  4. A

Clutch will not disengage

Yea, rough lesson lol. And my driveway was a big hill so doing this job alone was difficult. I cracked heater core fittings when putting engine back in because it took of down the hill on the cherry picker lol
  5. A

Clutch will not disengage

Absolutely this, don't ask me how I know.. Went through all bleeding steps and exhausted all external factors. That clutch disk looked like it could go either way was 50/50. Horrible luck
  6. A

Need Advice - Engine wiring harness replacement

An automotive electrician yes, it is a specialty for sure. I'm in commercial electrical and there isn't much that overlaps.
  7. A

Doing a clutch by myself and need help

How do you like that intercooler, running same one(arm )
  8. A

Doing a clutch by myself and need help

Better do some core exercises as well because there will be some twisting and turning in awkward positions:)
  9. A

Help, Car will not lock!

Have you went through the fuses and relays? If it was working one day and the next it didn't, sounds like a popped fuse to me.(possibly a relay) start there as it basically free
  10. A

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

REDEMPTION! had a boxster S pass me. I caught up dude had his top down. I had already down shifted to 3rd doing maybe 55-60. He looked over and laughed then stomped it. I drove around this mofo! When he caught back up didn't even give me a nod, didn't even look at me. CSB!!!
  11. A

What mounts do you have, what trans mount? I replaced those and very rarely miss shifts these days. However when I do it is 3rd :)
  12. A

Have you ran a 392? If so how did it go? I did have a cel on due to faulty cam sensor. Have since replaced. Don't know if that would make a difference.
  13. A

I ran my buddy's new 392, he ate my lunch :( CSB TELL IT AGAIN!!!!
  14. A

Crasshed my gti mk6. Need some advise !!

Yea, always get at least 2 estimates (I usually get 3) If you can get salvage parts I would do it.
  15. A

Help! Fuel cut issue

Just wanted to say what's up to my Texas homes! I think I have fuel issues as well but on another platform. Good luck!
  16. A

Hand me that 13mm ole boy
  17. A

The help showed up, time to knock the compressor out!
  18. A

I need to pick up a compressor for my gti (2011). What do you guys think about this one? Help, don't know shit about ac compressors. TIA...
  19. A

I think you are misunderstanding what a turbo muffler is, it has nothing to do with the actual exhaust system. Yes?
  20. A

Well, found where all the 134a has been going..I'm fairly certain I have done a compressor on this car before. IIRC was a REAL PITA getting the hoses back on. But I could be wrong. Getting warm here in texas so going to go ahead and handle up