GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1L19

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MagicMK Ordered To Get His Shinebox - If He Could Read He'd Be Offended

I can help you with that... Chicago does not make pizza... they make quiche! Dukes up!
  2. 1L19

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MagicMK Ordered To Get His Shinebox - If He Could Read He'd Be Offended

You didn't take the full million? Now you see...
  3. 1L19

Ok my brain is still saying "wtf!" but that was some funny shit and has me considering the same technique when someone in the office has a donut I want to steal. Well earned sir...
  4. 1L19

I think it's conversion rate is similar to the Vietnamese dong. 🤑
  5. 1L19

Ok it's Friday and I just can't take any more drama so it's time for some good stuff. I'm not "challenging" anyone to post anything but if you do happen to bring something good to the table I'll give you one million spacebucks. I'm going to kick it off with @jimlloyd40 on Jeopardy! That is my...
  6. 1L19

He didn't say "appear legitimate" he said "legitimate". You can say that the NYT site "appears legitimate". So, I would think that the legitimate NYT couldn't make up fake government documents and get away with it. Or The Hill, or USA Today or the Wall Street Journal. A site that "appears...
  7. 1L19

I agree with that completely. It's the tried and true logical fallacy known as the: Strawman
  8. 1L19

That color is sharp and not a "me too". I don't think I've seen a taco that color before. White, Red, Silver... Black (so many) but that looks pretty clean sir.
  9. 1L19

Ok one more on this and if you happen to be in the group mention and are offended... I don't really care. She says: "God has a beautiful plan for us on the other side of fear." Now making the assumption that she's a Christian I would ask her this.. isn't the entire system of Christianity based...
  10. 1L19

SELECT "Because my primary concern isn't child safety.... it's the expression of my own whacko perspective. This classroom is my platform! Arm yourselves children! Grab the erasers and the crayons and lets STORM THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" as Comment
  11. 1L19

SELECT user_id, count(*) as 'Violations' FROM msgzrickety WHERE comment LIKE '%racist%' AND user_id IN ('zrickety','gtifan99') GROUP BY user_id ORDER BY Violations ( Finally! A game at which I am functionally competitive! )
  12. 1L19

(UPDATE) Suspect taken into custody after claiming to have bomb near Capitol BY ARIS FOLLEY - 08/19/21 02:42 PM EDT
  13. 1L19

“A shot would have saved him,” Family grieves after father who called vaccine a government conspiracy dies of COVID-19 by: Kaitor Kay/KFOR Posted: Aug 16, 2021 / 10:33 PM CDT / Updated: Aug 17, 2021 / 12:16 PM CDT
  14. 1L19

Police brace for lengthy standoff on Capitol Hill amid active bomb threat By NICHOLAS WU, HEATHER CAYGLE and SARAH FERRIS for Politico 08/19/2021 10:44 AM EDT Updated: 08/19/2021 12:56 PM EDT
  15. 1L19

What he's trying to demonstrate here is because I directed a less than glowing statement at him ( x ) that I'm racist towards Mexicans ( y ) because he has "hombre" in his name. He admitted it!