GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

The Official Driver Gear/VWR Spring Thread

Just FYI: I have a set of these new in box for sale, let me know if you're interested. I never installed them on the MK6 but have since moved on to a MK7.5 Side note: Do the GTI VWR springs (VWR31G5GT) work on Golf R?
  2. D

New in Box: VWR Springs (w/ install kit)

I am researching this for my own curiosity.
  3. D

Make me an offer - kind of tired of this box sitting in my garage. I want to mod why new MK7.5 :p
  4. D

These are, I apologize I didn't get any notification there was replies. Please DM me
  5. D

New in Box: VWR Springs (w/ install hardware) Frisco

I sold my MK6 for a MK7.5 and never installed these damn springs. I will include VWR Springs (mfg # VWR31G5GT) still in the box and the install kit which includes: FRONT Front strut mount nuts - QTY 2 Front upper strut mount bolts - QTY 6 Front strut pinch bolt and nut - QTY 2 Front axle...
  6. D

OEM Shift Knob & Boot; OEM Headlight Switch

Sold my MK6, so I no longer need these - OEM Shift Knob w. Boot OEM Headlight Switch (not Euro) Shift Knob / Boot: $70 OEM Switch: Make offer
  7. D

I sold my MK6 for a MK7.5 and never installed these damn springs. I will include VWR Springs (mfg # VWR31G5GT) still in the box and the install kit which includes: FRONT Front strut mount nuts - QTY 2 Front upper strut mount bolts - QTY 6 Front strut pinch bolt and nut - QTY 2 Front axle...
  8. D

What did you do to your MK6 today?

This happened to me years ago when I was doing brakes on a Jetta. Luckily I had a tire under the car. I was in the wheel well trying to crank a frustrating bolt when I felt everything shift..I rolled out and the car pushed my face into my knee. Honestly, I still have a hard time getting under...
  9. D

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

How in the world do the credits work with ODBEleven? I was looking into getting a unit and contains "200 credits". Does that mean I can make one change per? Also, can it be used on multiple vehicles?
  10. D

Sunroof opens randomly

Mine never opened without the keys but it did open randomly. I was informed it was due to the switch going bad. You may want to look into swapping in a new one.
  11. D

ROLL CALL: Who is still here from 2010-2011? - even if you just pop in for fun to re-live old GTI memories.

Same. Except my "refreshing" is just an attempt to get it to stop leaking oil. I love my MK6 but I still want to drive it off a bridge some days.
  12. D

Been there when friends and I changed the clutch in a '99 GST. Not fun.
  13. D

Yes it does. It's a fairly easy thing, just have to be careful not to snap any of the clips. Which of course I did...
  14. D

Looks great. I did something similar awhile back.
  15. D

I found out the timing chain cover gasket is leaking oil. I am tempted to trade this car in, I have spent so much money on it. I"ll never get to mod it if I can't get the oil to stay in the damn motor.
  16. D

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Is this visible by just looking at the timing side? Or is it under a bunch of stuff
  17. D

Not sure where in Texas he is but it's actually been bearable this week but no way would I want to be in his position. 😅
  18. D

*SOLD* FREE in Nashville: SPM Downpipe + R8 Coil Packs

God I would almost be willing to drive from Texas :p
  19. D

I have a friend with a 335 with a tune and DP. I don’t think my GTI will ever keep up.
  20. D

Got it off Etsy install was easy enough, although I would watch a video first. I wasn’t expecting to encounter large staples. Little embarrassing to admit.