GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gr8N0rthW0lf

FS CTS K04 turbo kit

Possibly interested and also in Ottawa. How many KM on the kit?
  2. Gr8N0rthW0lf

What did you do to your MK6 today?

And even then I've heard of some occasional issues. Seems crazy that the only way to get quality LED tails on an 11 year old model is still OEM
  3. Gr8N0rthW0lf

ya was definitely disappointed, definitely seems like they curate their reviews because there's no way no one else has had issues with fitment before. I'm going to contact them about this because it seems absurd to have issues like that for an 11 year old model, for which they've made multiple...
  4. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Not today but Friday, got my new taillights installed. Bought the Supernova Lighting ones hoping they might be better than some of the other aftermarket ones out there, but the fitment is just as poor as most so pretty disappointed. The left outer and right inner are pretty good, but the...
  5. Gr8N0rthW0lf

LCA Bracket Rear Bushings: Poly vs Solid Rubber

Looking for people's opinions/experience on this. I'm currently leaning towards a poly bushing, and replacing it later with a rubber bushing if it fails or if I have some kind of issue. Anyone recommend just getting the solid rubber bushing? For additional detail, my car's a daily driver (-40C...
  6. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Mine is still completely fine on a 2010. But I guess being in Canada and only having 3 months of intense summer heat probably helps
  7. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Ordered new LED taillights from Supernova Lighting. Had missed the pre-order on the latest batch of their standard red LED tails and didn't feel like paying the extra for their midnight reds at the time (basically a tinted dark cherry), but they're running a 15% sale till end of tomorrow so...
  8. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Fixed my leaking rear wiper fluid hose. Was completely broken in half in the rubber wiring tube between the hatch and car. Picked up a couple of small OEM washer fluid hose couplers, took a little effort to get into each end of the hose but went together easily. Excellent pressure and spray from...
  9. Gr8N0rthW0lf

I'm an idiot, saw that Supernova Lighting had their tails back available for pre-order. Told myself I'd go back a few days later to put in my order, shouldn't be a problem they just became available again. Already out of stock ffs. Don't want the black ones, and find the cross/blend ones too...
  10. Gr8N0rthW0lf

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Maybe I just didn't have myself well positioned under the car. Could definitely see the DV no prob, but only angle I had was from behind the oil pan and CV axle - maybe I just needed to get a little further. Had limited time, will have more time to do it next weekend.
  11. Gr8N0rthW0lf

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Suitable place for this as I feel like an idiot right now. Trying to install my new DV with DV+ but having a real hard time just getting access to the existing DV to remove it. Only jacked up my car on the passenger side and put a jack stand under the LCA bracket. Could not find a comfortable...
  12. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Had that on 2 of my doors and got them replaced under corrosion warranty recently. You still covered?
  13. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Looking at jumping on some of their tails when they're back in stock
  14. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Nice night and was out driving anyways after getting my first vaccine dose so decided to stop and take some shots before home. Oh and got a valve stem replaced Monday to fix a slow leak
  15. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Damn sorry to hear Phur, I can relate with you. This pandemic has not been easy on those with mental health issues - hold in there man. I hope you get to do a nice relaxed detailing soon and find that joy again
  16. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Found the thread I was thinking of, seems like it was hardware related with the Whiteline's based on the main reply https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/swaybar-end-links.307719/
  17. Gr8N0rthW0lf

I thought I'd read on the forums that Whiteline had fixed the design of their endlinks to eliminate that clunking issue? Feel like i've read so many threads I've lost track a bit. Can anyone confirm on this? Very interested in knowing as was likely going to get the Whiteline sway bar and endlink...
  18. Gr8N0rthW0lf

Detailed the outside of my car today, first time doing a proper exterior detailing. Nice wash, followed by Mothers clay bar, and finished with Meguiar's paste wax. Actually came out a lot better than I expected! Still a bunch of swirls and fine scratches (planning on picking up some compound and...