GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

ChiChat19: Back to old questions - what's for lunch?

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/09/09/2022-vw-tiguan-first-drive-review/ https://www.autoblog.com/2021/05/11/2022-volkswagen-tiguan-us-spec-debut/
  2. snobrdrdan

Head unit swap

Search for info on the RCD330 ;)
  3. snobrdrdan

dread verb verb: dread; 3rd person present: dreads; past tense: dreaded; past participle: dreaded; gerund or present participle: dreading anticipate with great apprehension or fear. ;)
  4. snobrdrdan

I still have mine....I think I would dread it if they told me they need to be pulled
  5. snobrdrdan

Engine is Lowered due to accident

LOL...okay a little different, but yeah just get a wide board and a jack and lift underneath the engine to support it while you swap out the mount You can use the oil pan, but just be careful and distribute the force/weight.....but any piece of the engine block on that side will do
  6. snobrdrdan

That's the pendulum mount bracket. If doing the driver's side mount, I would place the jack under the transmission area (the silver solid case on the right side of the picture)....NOT the black oil pan (area) You don't need to jack it up much or anything...just to support it/keep it up in place
  7. snobrdrdan

This happened to me back in January too! The wife had been nagging me to go to the dentist for a "cleaning" (though I thought I would need A LOT more than that), since it'd been like 20 years for me....but I hadn't had any issues. But I was eating and then all of a sudden felt a super sharp edge...
  8. snobrdrdan

What did you do to your MK6 today?

What was she driving before?
  9. snobrdrdan

You need to support the engine before you do that! Either from above with a engine support bar, or below with a floor jack (and a block of wood to distribute the pressure)
  10. snobrdrdan

^^^ This....once you've tried it/had it thru a winter, THEN you appreciate the novelty of it
  11. snobrdrdan

Deserves to be Pinched with That Paint Job

You mean the camouflage didn't work?
  12. snobrdrdan

Congrats! How long was that planned? And long you been with her?
  13. snobrdrdan

delete

whoops
  14. snobrdrdan

0CD6FD3F-6E14-4940-A097-FEFFBC2967DA by snobrdrdan, on Flickr C1F42460-84EE-4473-83B2-16BE11C1B339 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr Yeah I know...the same damn thing. :rolleyes: BUT I couldn't find another car, for the money, that offered the room and the power. The Daytona should/usually holds it...
  15. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

PM'd you back!
  16. snobrdrdan

Fuel backs up in filler pipe. Can't fill tank

It looks like bird seed or something
  17. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

I have a lightly used genuine Ross Tech VCDS or VagCom cable for sale. I just bought it new two months and used it a few times to make some changes to my Arteon. Well I sold it and no longer need it. This is the newest/newer "enthusiast" HEX-V2 cable. It allows for 3 VINS's, so there are still...
  18. snobrdrdan

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

Why not just go pick it up from him since it's such a good deal?