GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TDi Age

Golf Mk6 TDI Differential Pressure Sensor

Did you ever get this sorted? I didn't realise i had these replies until I just logged in? Apologies. I can't remember off the top of my head but if you PM me the list of adaptations I am sure I can help.
  2. TDi Age

Fog Lights and CCM

Hello all I am hoping someone can help me. Can anyone with a golf MK6, fog lights and VCDS please provide me with the part number of their CCM/CECM? I have retrofitted fog lights and they don't work, so I have made the assumption that the module requires updating, but want to make sure first...
  3. TDi Age

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I did the same thing but i chopped a little block out of the MDI block at the top and the bottom of it and installed a USB port inside. The cable is routed through the centre console up to my head unit as the USB cable it came with is really short and cannot be detached from the unit. The USB...
  4. TDi Age

What did you do to your MK6 today?

It wasn't something which I did today......but I added a Fakra to GT5 adapter to my head unit's GPS connection. Basically I changed head unit from RNS510 to a Kenwood DNX525DAB. I didn't want to use the GPS receiver that came with the unit, so this adapter lets me utilise the factory antenna...
  5. TDi Age

RNS 510 EU 1T0035680D + B/T Module 7P6035730B + MDI armrest connection 5N0 035 342 C

As in the title RNS 510 european + bluetooth module + MDI armrest connection removed from a 2010 Golf TDi Match. Would prefer to sell as a package together. £450
  6. TDi Age

Golf Mk6 TDI Differential Pressure Sensor

Hi Guys, I need help please:confused:. I am trying to locate a DIY in order to change my DPF's differential pressure sensor, however I am unable to locate one. The Engine Management Light is currently on in my 2010 Golf Match 1.6 TDI 105ps CAYC, with the Glow Plug/Coil light flashing...
  7. TDi Age

Kenwood DNX525DAB replacing RNS510

Has anyone ever replaced their RNS510 with a Kenwood DNX525DAB? I am thinking about replacing my 510 as I want to finish my ICE install, however there are a few questions I want to know before I take the plunge. My MK6 is the Match model. It came with the RNS 510, MFSW bluetooth and highline...
  8. TDi Age

5 speed to 6 speed gearbox upgrade

Hey guys 2nd thread now (on a roll today - I should be working really :word:) Anyway - I have just had a moment. Albeit may be a stupid one, however do you think it is possible to upgrade the standard 5 speed gearbox found in 1.6 tdi's to the 6 speed one found in the 2.0 tdi's, with a recode...
  9. TDi Age

Aftermarket GTi style valance on TDi single pipe

Hi all Am new to the forum and just wanted to get a bit of help as I have searched and searched and cannot seem to find anyone who has done this (or I am not looking in the right places). I recently bought this item from eBay...