GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2stroke

DIY - TT-RS control arm bushings, without a press

FEBI # 33973 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Popular Upgrade for the VAG PQ35 platform cars. These uprated bush are a directly replace of the weak standard Wishbone Rear bush These bush are solid rubber instead of voided which reduces movement, increasing life and steering...
  2. 2stroke

Q : Lower Control Arms in Aluminum... ?

I will definitely not buy the ECS kit. I have a bench press, so that's not a problem for me. Have you noticed any difference in the car's behavior with the Aluminium LCA ? Part # on the TT-RS OEM rubber bushings ?
  3. 2stroke

Q : Lower Control Arms in Aluminum... ?

🤔 Anyone here know anything or having experiences about using the VW Passat B6/B7 Lower Control Arm in Aluminum on VW Golf-5/6 ? 🤔 ( Ignore the talk about the bushings, my question only concerns the Lower Control Arm itself in Aluminum ) Quote: If your Golf-5/6 is experiencing clunking...
  4. 2stroke

What about bushings from the VW Golf-5 R32 ? or the Leon-II Cupra ? Do you have any part #'s and makers of: * Audi RS3 rubber bushings ? * Audi S3 rubber bushings ? * Audi TT-RS rubber bushings ?
  5. 2stroke

Is there 4 different OEM versions of the control arm RUBBER bushings ? * Stock VW Golf-5/6 ? ( Sooftest ) * Stock VW Golf-5/6 GTI * Stock Audi S3 * Stock Audi RS3 ( Hardest )
  6. 2stroke

Q : Adjust the steering effort with VCDS... ?

( 2012 ) VW Golf-6 If I understood the matter correctly, it should be possible to adjust the electromechanical power steering with VCDS so that you get lighter or heavier steering. And also that you should be able to choose linear or progressive resistance speed dependent. Can anyone explain...
  7. 2stroke

Vagcom Power steering

Is it possible to change the steering effort with VCDS on a Golf-6 ?
  8. 2stroke

Which pin 12V pin on RCD 510

I also would like to know about your experiences with this Bluetooth kit.
  9. 2stroke

RCD-510 AE Software Update

Can someone guide me how to check what version my RCD-510 have ? My car is MY 2012 but it is made in December 2011 How to know what version my radio running at the moment ? I have VCDS and SD card. Can someone help me out ?
  10. 2stroke

Q : Coming/leaving home function tweak... ?

My car has the coming/leaving home function already installed and activated from the factory. The problem is that it is the Xenon low beam that lights up. (The fog light does not come on.) ❓ Is it possible to code with VCDS and change/switch function so that it is the fog lights that are lit...
  11. 2stroke

List of Popular MKVI VAG-COM Tweaks

My car has the coming/leaving home function already installed and activated from the factory. The problem is that it is the Xenon low beam that lights up. (The fog light does not come on.) ❓ Is it possible to code with VCDS and change function so that it is the fog lights that are lit and...